Silverbird 9NJ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Silverbird 9NJ

EDIT: THIS HAS BEEN TRADED. (Not sure if able to update the title.)

Short version: Silverbird neck pickup, $300 or best reasonable offer.

Long version:

I recently got a used guitar and pulled this pickup from it. I joined this board to help ID it. Here is the thread were a bunch of people chimed in to help:

Help ID'ing this pickup--9NJ--Silverbird?

I don't want it to sit in a drawer, which it is doing at the moment.

Trying to decide an asking price was challenging because I have only been able to find a handful of sales over the past few years.

There is an identical pickup that has been listed for $520 + shipping on Reverb for the last 3 years.

There are a couple of Reverb sales -- $159.99 4 years ago (initial asking price was much higher), approx $310 (including shipping) 5 years ago for bridge version, about $260 (bridge, including shipping) 5 years ago. However I don't know what they actually sold for, and there appear to have also been a couple of sales in the $100 range a few years ago. Also, another board member just got a bridge/neckup pair for $250. There may have been some more sales via this board for comparison if you search.

Here are some other links I pulled from this board and the internet that helped me.

Seymour Duncan’s Prodigal Sons: the SH-7 and the SH-9

Seymour Duncan Silverbird SH-9 Humbucker

Very RARE SH-9 Silverbird "J"

SH-9 Silverbird Update/Review/Impressions

Rare Bird Seymour Duncan SH-9 Neck Silverbird Pickup 9.17k 12" Lead Juarez Wound
    Last edited by abcats; 09-28-2022, 07:01 AM.

Bump
    I get the feeling the A8 will blow your skirt up more so - Edgecrusher

Smooth trades with Jerryjg, ArtieToo, Theodie, Micah, trevorus, Pierre, pzaxtl, damian1122, Thames, Diocletian, Kevinabb, Fakiekid, oilpit, checo, BachToRock, majewsky, joyouswolf, Koreth, Pontiac Jack, Jeff_H

Comment

Our online distribution manager says you have to be visible on the first page to be in the buy box. So...bump
      Last edited by hamerfan; 09-28-2022, 07:27 AM.
      I get the feeling the A8 will blow your skirt up more so - Edgecrusher

Smooth trades with Jerryjg, ArtieToo, Theodie, Micah, trevorus, Pierre, pzaxtl, damian1122, Thames, Diocletian, Kevinabb, Fakiekid, oilpit, checo, BachToRock, majewsky, joyouswolf, Koreth, Pontiac Jack, Jeff_H

Comment

Not trying to speak for the seller but I think this pickup has been spoken for

Comment

Pickup has been spoken for/traded with a board member. I am very appreciative of the expertise provided on this board and the opportunity to get the pickup in the hands of someone who will be able to put it to good use.

Comment

Working...
          X