Pedals For Sale - BATCH #1 :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pedals For Sale - BATCH #1 :)

As a handful of you are aware, I am on the precipice of some pretty cool life changes that necessitate a certain degree of gear downsizing. As part of this process, I am dismantling my small, but awesome pedal collection. This is the first batch to go up on the chopping block.

Note: I'm not interested in trades at this time, since I'm trying to downsize my collection.

All prices include shipping (U.S. only)

-----

1. PSHC Pedals "FZ-2" Fuzz - $100 This is a killer pedal from a great builder in Russia that's based on the classic Boss FZ-2 "Hyper Fuzz" circuit. It offers everything the old-school Boss does, but in a smaller enclosure with convenient top mount jacks. Of the "FZ-2" clones I've tried, this one is my personal favorite! Condition: New, never used - I purchased this one as a backup to my original, which I plan to keep.

2. MXR M300 Reverb - $140 Hands down just an absolutely amazing and simple reverb with above-average quality and tone. 6 truly delicious reverb options supported by a fully analog signal path, true bypass, and a compact design that doesn't dare clutter your pedalboard. For a do-it-all 'verb, you really can't beat it! Condition: Very Good.

3. BOSS "Waza Craft" DM-2w Delay - $125 An analog classic reborn, now with switchable custom mode and increased versatility! This is simply one of the best delays money can buy at any price. Analog delay lovers rejoice! Condition: Good.

4. Black Arts Tone Works "Tres Diablos Ruidosos" 3-Stage Fuzz - $140 Really cool high octane fuzz with 3 similar-but-different gain stages that can be stacked and blended for a myriad of different tones ranging from vintage bluesy crunch to modern doomy fuzz-stortion. Condition: Excellent. Comes in original box.

5. Peper's Pedals Humongous Fuzz (HFZ) - $175 A great dissection and expansion of the Boss FZ-2 "Hyper Fuzz" circuit from one of the world's best pedal builders out of New Zealand! Check out the details here: LINK. I recently bought this, but haven't had a chance to use it since I immediately went into downsizing mode right after it arrived. Condition: Very Good.

6. Keeley Engineering Tone Workstation (Compressor, Boost, Overdrive) - $210 One of the most amazing and surprisingly compact "multi-effects" pedals you could ever have on your pedalboard! In fact, if you could only have one pedal, this should be it! Features the famous Keeley Compressor, Katana boost/1962 overdrive, and Red Dirt overdrive (i.e. Keeley-modified Tube Screamer) circuits in a single, uber-compact enclosure! If this one doesn't sell, I won't be sad! Condition: Very Good. Comes in original box.

7. TrueTone Jekyll & Hyde V.3 Dual Overdrive & Distortion - $125 One of the most capable, yet overlooked dual-drive pedals on the market! The Jekyll side delivers an improved Nobels ODR-1 circuit with brightness control and clean blend, great for country and blues rock or boosting the "Hyde" side. The Hyde side is a refined Marshall Shredmaster circuit that will leave any Marshall-loving gainhead smiling for days! Individual inputs/outputs for each side allow you to run them in whichever order you want! Condition: Good.

Going to bump because someone should definitely take that Workstation.
    I understand why you are downsizing, but I don't think that I could let that one go.
    If I were getting rid of stuff, that might be the only one that I would keep.

Sent from my SM-A115A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Demanic View Post
      Going to bump because someone should definitely take that Workstation.
      I understand why you are downsizing, but I don't think that I could let that one go.
      If I were getting rid of stuff, that might be the only one that I would keep.
      I actually have 2 of them! Bought this one as a back-up because I liked my first one so much. I haven't convinced myself to get rid of both yet. Same with my other PSHC FZ-2 fuzz...liked the first so much I bought a second, but I'm only wiling to sell the spare at this point.

I agree, though, the Tone Workstation is a heck of a pedal. Three ultra-refined circuits that perfectly complement each other, all in a single housing that takes up less space than 3 micro pedals stacked side-by-side without cables!

Most players could pick up the Tone Workstation and get rid of pretty much everything else on their board, save for maybe a delay/reverb or a specialty pedal like a fuzz. John Mayer actually used the prototype on tour, so you know it's capable!

The small form factor is the only gripe some might have, since the footswitches are fairly close together, but the fact that you can fit the entire Workstation into the storage compartment of your guitar case and have such a high quality "pedalboard" with you at all times is pretty dang cool!

By the way, Demanic, have you ever dipped your toes into the Fuzz thing? You seem like a guy that would dig a thrashy, doomy tone with a little torn velcro thrown on top!

Comment

I find that fuzz gets a bit mushy for what I prefer to play.

Sent from my SM-A115A using Tapatalk

Comment

Bump

Comment

Bump

Comment

Wow, nobody interested in these pedals?! These are some of the coolest pedals money can buy!

Comment

Tres Diablos Ruidosos has been sold!

Comment

MXR M300 Reverb sold!

Comment

Working...
                  X