Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS Duncan 805

SOLD $80 shipped in the CONUS
    Last edited by kjrocks; 01-26-2023, 09:22 AM.

Ship to Canada?
    Join me in the fight against muscular atrophy!

Originally posted by Douglas Adams
    This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movements of small green pieces of paper, which is odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.

Comment

Sure, just need to agree on shipping. Its been a while since Ive shipped to Canada and I remember it being a little more involved.

Comment

Originally posted by kjrocks View Post
        Sure, just need to agree on shipping. Its been a while since Ive shipped to Canada and I remember it being a little more involved.
        Sure, let me know what the costs are. (If you can send it whatever the basic USPS option is I'd appreciate it - FedEx and UPS will both charge me an extra 20+ $ for the privilege of bringing it across the US/Canada border so I hate to use them). :P
        Join me in the fight against muscular atrophy!

Originally posted by Douglas Adams
        This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movements of small green pieces of paper, which is odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.

Comment

SOLD I get it. Send me your address there and I'll see if I can get a price from the website.
          Last edited by kjrocks; 01-26-2023, 09:23 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X