'59 Bassman for sale.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• '59 Bassman for sale.

I hope I can do this on this forum. anyways, I have a 59 Bassman reissue, it is about a year old and rarely used. Anyone interested?

Re: '59 Bassman for sale.

try the trading post...
    If you just read a post by The Guy Who Invented Fire please understand that opinions change, mind sets change and as players our ears mature...not to mention our needs grow and change. With that in mind, today I may or may not agree with the post you just read!

Comment

you might want to try the trading post.
      My friend and bass player is looking for a reissue bassman, what price did you have in mind? He has a bass to sell before he would be able to afford it but I will pass it on to him.

Comment

I'm interested...please post of email me the condition, price. Is it the LTD model?
        Thanks.
        Greg

Comment

How much are you asking for the amp?

-Mark
          "Posterity, you will never know how much it cost the present generation to preserve your freedom. I hope you will make good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in heaven that ever I took half the pains to preserve it." John Adams

Comment

WOW!!! im interested. how much?
            Cambiar de imanes es falso y maricon

Comment

Hey guys sorry, I posted it in the wrong place. I just thought that more people would be interested in it if I posted it in amplifier central. It is not the Limited edition. I have fully thought of a price yet. This was just a quick idea to see if anyone would respond. I guess I was looking at $800-900 dollars or possibly a good trade or half and half. I have hardly used it, so it is in really good condition, maybe a little dirt here and there.

Comment

And I can probably deal.

Comment

You bought it new about one year ago, but it is not the LTD edition?

-Mark
                  "Posterity, you will never know how much it cost the present generation to preserve your freedom. I hope you will make good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in heaven that ever I took half the pains to preserve it." John Adams

Comment

Originally posted by Fiesta Red
                    You bought it new about one year ago, but it is not the LTD edition?

-Mark

Yeah, maybe it was a little over a year but it is not the LTD edition.

Comment

I will try to get pix as soon as I can. How much are you willing to pay?

Comment

Working...
                      X