Jackson Dinky Reverse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson Dinky Reverse

A real "Black Beauty" (look at the mirror reflection here) that has basically been unplayed. Bought this used with expectations it was going to be a Model 2, but it was a Japanese Jackson instead. Comes with a Jackson Floyd Rose which I found out is the first version of the JT-580 that still has the shape of the older Schaller JT-590 only it is non-logoed, and has a screw in trem arm. I added a Dinky Pro Reverse neck I bought from a parts project from Quicksilver (from the Jackson/Charvel Forum) back in December. And here is what he said about the Dinky neck he sold to me...

"Dinky Reverse Pro neck...the infamous thin/wide, off-set pearl dots, reverse headstock. This neck flat out rocks. It is comparable to my Wizards (I have a JEM 7VWH and an RG520QS), except the Jackson neck has a reverse headstock and bigger frets. In fact, it's the best Jackson neck I've ever felt - wide, flat, thin & fast."

Here are some pictures of this beauty:

I'm looking to get $425 since this is a basically brand new guitar only better than it was originally with the addition of the Dinky Reverse Pro neck!!!
Working...
X