Grosh Tie Dye Retro Classic and EBMM Axis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grosh Tie Dye Retro Classic and EBMM Axis

I just picked up the awesome Grosh Retro Classic a few weeks ago from another forumite. It's truly a killer strat, but I need to sell some stuff to pay off some other bills (NO TRADES). The guitar is in great condition with some normal pick marks. The action is very low with no buzzing and the trem stays in tune better than any vintage trem I've ever tried. The s/n is 845 (I'm not sure of its age). Price is $1450 shipped CONUS.

Here are the specs:

Body Wood: Alder
    Neck Wood: Solid Maple
    Neck Size: 1 5/8"
    Neck Shape: Med/Lg Rouded V
    Fingerboard Radius: 10"
    Fret Size: 6105
    Bridge: 1088 Vintage Trem
    Pickups: Fralin S-S-SP
    Comtrols: Vol, Tone, 5-way
    Electronics: Blen Control
    Pickguard: Mint
    Hardware: Chrome
    Tuner: Locking Kluson

2001 EBMM Axis with a KILLER flametop. This guitar was professionally setup with 10's and plays amazing! The action is the lowest you could possibly get it without ANY buzzing. This guitar has some minor dings, but nothing major. The Birdseye Maple neck on this guitar is my favorite neck of all time. The bridge pup was swapped out for a Dimarzio Air Zone, which sounds 10x better than the stock pup IMO. I've also installed the EVH D-Tuna on it. The Schaller Floyd is top notch and this thing stays in tune for days! It's been my number guitar for the past 3 years (along w/ my old LP), and it pains me to sell it. The original case will be included (although it has the name "Ezzy" on it).

$900 shipped CONUS

Last edited by AmpliFIRE; 04-08-2006, 10:32 PM.
    :afro:

Re: Grosh Tie Dye Retro Classic and EBMM Axis

still available...

Comment

Re: Grosh Tie Dye Retro Classic and EBMM Axis

now on E-bay:

Comment

Working...
      X