ft/ tremonti se.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ft/ tremonti se.

if you saw the other thread you know the specs. if not here they are. i purchased it new a few years ago and installed sperzel locking tuners on it. then got rid of it to my buddy who installed a duncan jb and 59. the 59 has been replaced with one of the stock pickups. he put chrome pickup rings on it as well. from what i understand the pots and switch was replaced a month or so ago. the guitar is in good shape besides the spot on the back at the bottom where a soldering iron touched it. and the usual scratches. heres some pics. i hope these turn out better than the last ones.

as for trades looking for either other guitars something with a floyd type bridge or p-90's would be preffered but will consider any other type.
    decent amps combos or heads doesnt matter. also if someone has a amp to trade thats pretty good. will also put up a laney tf-700 II head as well as the guitar.
    effects let me know what you got. the only type of rack effect wanted would either be a tuner or a t.c. electronics g-major.
    the guitar comes with both duncans and original pickups as well comes with the black pickup rings and hard case. U.S. only.

Re: ft/ tremonti se.

how much do you want?

Comment

right now lookin more for trades. but pm sent.

Comment

how about a Peavey Valve King 1x12? any interest?
        Originally posted by Jakob Dylan
        It's a little gross to put yourself in every song. I mean, how interesting do people really think you are?
        Originally posted by LesStrat
        Paris Hilton's psychiatrist... Now that's gotta be an easy job. Kinda like being an auto mechanic in an Amish community.

Comment

let me check about the peavey. i know he was thinking about buying one of the new crate v amps. so if its close to the sound of that we may can work something out.

Comment

would be very interested in a mesa v-twin pedal.

Comment

How about a Crate V-Series 2x12 combo?

Comment

pm sent on the crate.

Comment

Working...
                X