banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bunch-o-cool stuff for sale (guitar, neck, OFR, blues driver)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bunch-o-cool stuff for sale (guitar, neck, OFR, blues driver)

So, the first thing here is a boss blues driver. Its in great shape, almost like new. I bought it for about 55 dollars, and it hasn't been used by me at all, so I'll sell it for 50 dollars shipped .

SOLD Next up is an OFR w/ D-tuna. This was one of the ones made back in the 80's. It's in great shape and comes with everything pictured. I'll sell it for 110 shipped, or 100 w/o the D-tuna. SOLD

Up next is somthing that I really wish I didn't have to sell...but I need the money in other places at the moment. I'll be swapping out the pickguard before I sell it, as I want to keep the pickups that are in the guitar. But no worries, the other pickguard is pictured, and loaded up with duncan Alnico II pro's. Its a Fender/warmoth mutt with the following features:

Warmoth construction neck, fatback profile, reverse headstock
    Sperzel tuners
    LSR roller nut
    SS med/jumbo frets
    Fender lite ash body
    Wilkinson tremolo
    3 seymour duncan Alnico II pro single coils
    Schaller Straplocks included

I'll take better pictures if there's some real interest. One thing that should be noted is that it might need a fret leveling done on it to even out the upper frets if you're planning on using pretty low action. There can be a bit of buzzing going on there when you're bending the high e string on the higher frets, but its pretty hard to notice unless you're lookin for it. The 22nd fret could probably use to be re-crowned too, as it looks like somebody filed it down a little bit in the middle. I'll try and take a pic just so ya'll know.

Its a beautiful guitar, and plays extrem ely well...but right now I gotta look towards recording and getting my studio in a place where I'll be able to record some nice-quality demos. I'm lookin for about 500 shipped on this one. If it doesn't sell, I'll consider parting it out.

<---this would be the pickguard and pickups that you would be getting.

Last on the list is a warmoth explorer neck with the following features:

warmoth construction
    wolfgang neck profile
    1 11/16ths" nut width
    Floyd nut
    med/jumbo frets
    Birdseye maple/rosewood board
    satin finish

Its got a great birdseye figure to it, and its pratically brand new. Looks like it's been used on a guitar before, but its got no fretwear or anything else of the sort. I'm looking for about 200 shipped on this one:

Last edited by krankguitarist; 06-11-2006, 03:35 PM.

Re: Bunch-o-cool stuff for sale (guitar, neck, OFR, blues driver)

I think i may take that OFR.. but where are the studs and bar?
    Guitars: Jackson Black Flametop SLSMG FullShred(A8)/FullShred w/Tonepros bridge
    Fernandes Revolver Pro 7-String, BKP Painkiller(A8)
    Amp: Laney VH100R and Splawn 2x12 cab
    Effects: John Spina modded SD-1, Morley Bad Horsie Wah, MXR 10-band EQ (OLD version)
    Recording/Practice: Line 6 Guitar Port

Comment

aaah, whoops, I forgot to put the bar in the picture. But, yeah, it comes with the bar.

The studs I have are the old-school wood-screw variety, and those are in the picture.

Comment

BTW, its best to PM me instead of e-mailing me. Typically when I get an e-mail it goes to my junk mail folder, and I might miss it.

Comment

AH man i'm raelly likin' that guitar!! but i just quit my job yesterday

Gosh darn it!!!!
          Marshall JVM 410C
          Mesa Boogie DC-3
          ~2010 USA G&L Legacy Special/S-500 bastard-child, Tobaccoburst.
          1996 USA G&L Legacy, Honeyburst, SSS , Dimarzio Injector/Kinman AVn69/AVn69
          2007 USA Gibson LP Studio, Stock PUPs
          2005 USA EBMM Silhouette Special,Hardtail , Tobaccoburst,SSS Stock PUPs
          1999 USA Peavey Wolfgang,Flame Cherryburst Trem
          2005 MIM Fender Tele, Hotrails/Stock Neck
          1997 Yamaha Pacifica 812 EMGs

Comment

givin a bump

Comment

nother bump

Comment

is the floyd still availible?

Comment

If you decide to part out the Strat, what would you want for the neck? Very interested.

Comment

I might be willing to part it out, but I'd like to give it another week or so first.

Comment

Understand.

I'm in no hurry. If you do part it, I get first call on the neck

Comment

The OFR is on hold pending reciept of payment from wixomwhat. Thanks bro .

Comment

any trades for the pedal?
                          Originally posted by Jakob Dylan
                          It's a little gross to put yourself in every song. I mean, how interesting do people really think you are?
                          Originally posted by LesStrat
                          Paris Hilton's psychiatrist... Now that's gotta be an easy job. Kinda like being an auto mechanic in an Amish community.

Comment

Dunno, lemmie know what you got and I can give ya a yes or no .

Comment

another bump

Comment

Working...
                              X