Mother's Day/killed my car sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mother's Day/killed my car sale

Edit: Alright, well my car died on Mother's Day, so time to get together some cash for a new ride.

Epiphone Les Paul Classic Plus - 2005, birdseye maple top, heritage cherry sunburst, gorgeous top. The top is in great condition, the back has your typical buckle rash, and a few minor dings and dents, they're pretty difficult to take pics of. I swapped out the original pups for a chrome covered/open coil BC Rich set of pups, the original pups will be swapped in before I ship it. It's missing the plastic knob for the three way switch. As far as the neck goes, it's pretty slim/slender, almost comparable to an Ibanez Wizard type neck, makes for great low action, good metal player. Very minimal fretwear, no visible grooves or anything of the sort. Comes with a new Epiphone hardshell case. $350 plus shipping.

Zoom 505II pedal - nice little multieffect unit, brand new, still in the plastic in the box. It's got your distortion, eq, compression, delays, echos, all the bells and whistles. $45 shipped.

Tascam 414 MkII multitrack - bought this on a whim, pulled it out and recorded about 4 minutes of guitar, then put it back in the plastic and in the box, so it's practically brand new. Has stereo mic inputs, a dedicated guitar input, left/right outs for mixdown, pan and level controls for every track, and level indicators. Pretty good tool for capturing ideas quickly, or just to use as a mixer. $90 plus shipping.

I do have references, and pics upon request. Any questions or offers just PM me. Thanks guys.
    -JJ
    Last edited by ElUnoAstuto; 05-25-2006, 04:46 AM.
    Originally posted by B2D
    Congratulations. You've just run upon the guitar equivalent of wiping your ass with sandpaper only once a week.

99 MIJ Jackson Performer PS4 (LW Classic/Metal)
    ?? MIK Ibanez RG320DX
    04 MIM Fender Strat
    97 Peavey 5150 w/matching cab
    91 Peavey Bravo
    Boss NS2
    Arion MTE-1 Tubulator
    Digitech GNX1
    --FOR SALE--
    06 Peavey Valveking 112

Re: Mother's Day/killed my car sale

Does the Zoom have the cowbell effect?
    Gear: More junk than I know what to do with

Comment

bump
      Originally posted by B2D
      Congratulations. You've just run upon the guitar equivalent of wiping your ass with sandpaper only once a week.

?? MIK Ibanez RG320DX
      04 MIM Fender Strat
      91 Peavey Bravo
      Boss NS2
      Arion MTE-1 Tubulator
      Digitech GNX1
      --FOR SALE--
      06 Peavey Valveking 112

Comment

Pics!
        Last edited by ElUnoAstuto; 09-06-2006, 06:18 AM.
        Originally posted by B2D

?? MIK Ibanez RG320DX
        04 MIM Fender Strat
        91 Peavey Bravo
        Boss NS2
        Arion MTE-1 Tubulator
        Digitech GNX1
        --FOR SALE--
        06 Peavey Valveking 112

Comment

'nother bump, please, you can adopt this guitar and save it from fleabay...
          Originally posted by B2D

?? MIK Ibanez RG320DX
          04 MIM Fender Strat
          91 Peavey Bravo
          Boss NS2
          Arion MTE-1 Tubulator
          Digitech GNX1
          --FOR SALE--
          06 Peavey Valveking 112

Comment

Working...
          X