X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Live - Q&A with Dave Mustaine 4/13/10 - ASK QUESTIONS HERE

Hi Dave,

I was curious about what do you think about "Endgame". Do you think itīs different of the other albums or what?...

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisN View Post
      Hi Dave,

First off, I gotta say I'm a huge fan of not only your music but the way you approach the guitar. It's really inspiring. I started playing about a year and a half ago - which is around the first time I began listening to Megadeth - and I haven't stopped for a day since. Your determination and perseverance throughout your career is really inspiring to me, and it makes me want to keep at what I love doing even if things are really hard in life. Thank you.

The only real problem I'm having now is finding people to play with! It seems no one likes good music around where I live and it's really discouraging if you're trying to make a band with specific tastes in mind. What would you suggest I do?

Thanks again for all the great music throughout the year and generally making my life better.

Chris. N
      generally with the amount of talent that you can meet online, and the way that the music industry is imploding, i would say you could do it over the net.

Comment

Originally posted by Ninja Monkey View Post
        OHMYGOD
        IT'S DAVE MUSTAINE
        Okay, that's out of the way...

If you could collaborate with any other musician, from any time period, who would it be, and why?
        Jimmy Page.

Comment

the right to go insane video is amazing !!! how was it?? being into a war tank??

Comment

Originally posted by texasguitarslinger View Post
            Thanks for doing this Q&A!

Dave, if you had to pick three movies to take to a deserted island what would they be?
            The Good the Bad the Ugly. Tombstone. King Arthur

Comment

Originally posted by Slaytallideth View Post
              How has becoming a christian impacted your life at home and on the road? Also, when will we be able to hear that new song "Sudden Death?"
              it got good, then really bad, but now it is good again. really good.

Comment

im wondering if you have any plans for a tour in africa including morocco?

Comment

Hello Dave

i understand you are a Dean Man however what are your thoughts about ESP guitars?

Comment

Originally posted by stevie_bees View Post
                    Thanks for taking your time to come on the forum.

When you manage to get some time to yourself, whose music do you like to relax to?

Thanks.
                    I cant relax and listen to music.

Comment

Originally posted by Beat View Post
                      I am curious, have any other band member read your book yet?
                      What do you expect of it?
                      Yes David Ellefson did.

Comment

Has your vocal style been particularly taxing on your vocal chords or has it been easy? Have you ever had to change technique or have you kept singing relatively the same way most of the time?
                        The opinions expressed above do not necessarily represent those of the poster and are to be considered suspect at best.

Lead guitarist and vocalist of...

Keep up to date on our Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by sfdamiao View Post
                          Dave will you guys play How the Story Ends? Itīs my favorite from End Game... wich one is yours?
                          It changes.

Comment

Originally posted by iguigo View Post
                            Dave,
                            Do you enjoy coming to Brazil?
                            Thanks!!!
                            I love Brazil.

Comment

do you prefer to play in large places like ozzfest or small like a club type place??
                              :]

Comment

Originally posted by sosomething View Post
                                Dave,

I'd also like to ask about the perceived fan pressure and what affect it might have on the direction of your music.

Many of your contemporaries seem to waffle between trying to "stay current" to music trends and trying to "recapture the old magic" when those tactics don't pan out. Others just stick with the same formula that elevated them to slightly-above-completely-obscure album after album after album.

Yet, somehow, Megadeth continues to surprise and grow without ever losing the vibe that embodies the sound of the band.

Do you ever feel pressure to put out another Rust, per se? Where do you draw the line between giving the fans what they [may] want and the direction you're called to go as an artist?

Thanks!
                                i always give the fans what they want . . . as long as they want what I want!

Comment

Working...
                                X