X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Live - Q&A with Dave Mustaine 4/13/10 - ASK QUESTIONS HERE

Originally posted by Sabbatologist View Post
    will there be Meet & Greets for south america ??
    i havent made up my mind yet. the people in LA really ****ed it for everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Sabbatologist View Post
      Dave what have been the wierdest thing you could ever seen at a Megadeth show ??

Allegedly

A police man killed a fire man for sneaking in people.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by iguigo View Post
        Do you considerer Megadeth a old school metal band?
        i consider Megadeth Megadeth!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Hemiptera View Post
          I'd like to know whether you still visit the site http://www.askdavemustaine.com/ or is it inactive?
          We're getting ready to update it. Its my webmasters lazy friend's fault that its not running.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Mustaine View Post
            well thats just great..

Comment

Originally posted by sosomething View Post
              Sushi or Mexican?
              Mexican

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Uk Ant View Post
                Dear Dave,

Is there anyone one from your past you'd like to work with again?
                Nope. The past is the past.

Comment

What do you think are the greatest guitar sounds ever recorded? How do you approach in getting the perfect sound out of your equipment?

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Mustaine View Post
                    If it isn't too much to ask, would you please elaborate shortly about that? Since a few people have been asking about this, I was at the beginning of the line so I don't know what happened afterwards.

Comment

Originally posted by Adriana View Post
                      Hi Dave, I'm from Argentina. I wonder why you decided to do just one show here at Luna Park. the tickets are sold out and I can't believe I won't be there! You know the Argentinians love you!
                      we are going to sneak a show in somewhere in the park like we did in 2005, or maybe a late night gig in a little club.

Comment

I thought of a question...

Do you have any advice for a rhythm guitarist who wants to branch out into lead stuff? Thanks.

Rock on!
                        Ministers and superstars
                        are drinking champagne in their cars
                        6 strings on a 12 guitar
                        all my dreams are made of stars
                        and the rock and roll still burns in me

Comment

Originally posted by _Confrontation_
                          Hi Dave,

Do you enjoy coming to Argentina? Are going to come again after this show the 28th?... Another year maybe...?
                          Oh, and, I can´t thank you enough for your music, man. You´re the best!
                          Also, are you selling "Meet and greet" tickets here?
                          Lol dude, how many times are you going to post this? He'll answer it the first time you asked it if/when he gets to it. Sheesh.

Comment

He Dave,i wanted to ask you 2 questions, 1)What Type of Scales Do You Use When Soloing? 2)Do you think it would be possible if you and Metallica would get together for a anniversay tour of Kill em All? cause to be honest i like you better than kirk

-Chris-

Comment

I'd love to see you at the Airport in mexico city?...Will you arrive on friday? please tell me daddy ....

by the way....Greetings for Justis and Electra! they are very lucky for having you as father!!!

Comment

Hey Dave, I wanted to ask if you have any Gibson Flying-V's in your collection? and which one is the sweetest guitar you enjoy using out of your own personal collection? thanks for some of the greatest music ever recorded. &God Bless,

Comment

Working...
                                X