X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Live - Q&A with Dave Mustaine 4/13/10 - ASK QUESTIONS HERE

Originally posted by _Confrontation_ View Post
    Hi Dave,

I was curious about what do you think about "Endgame". Do you think it´s different of the other albums or what?...
    Different players.

Comment

Dave thank you, I think that if we have a mission in this earth, yours is probably done man, I don´t mean to be melancolic but you change peoples life without even being there, thats probably a gifty from God I hope he help me in my music way too, thank you man and you can rest assured that you realy did a lot of good things to peoples life thank you 1000+ times, I simply love Megadeth and you man! Kick ass down here in South America I´ll be the one on the front headbanging for you man!

Comment

Originally posted by Slaytallideth View Post
        Dave,

How do you feel Megadeth's new albums stacks up to Metallica and Slayer's? Because I feel that Endgame is head and shoulders above the other 2
        i don't like to compare us, but i am flattered.

Comment

Originally posted by texasguitarslinger View Post
          iPod or Zune?
          Ipod for sure.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by voyager71390 View Post
            Hi Dave, this is Justin from LA

I saw you at your R.I.P. tour in hollywood, your voice sounded shot, I hope you're feeling better now, eh?

My question is: Does your son have a band? If yes, does your son's band need another guitar player? :P
            He doesn't. He may want a guitar player, you should check his myspace/facebook.

Comment

Let's get to the point here. Could you whip Lar's ass in a kiddy pool full of Jello wrestling match?
              Pulse 2AM - YouTube
              Pulse 2AM - iTunes

Comment

Originally posted by voyager71390 View Post
                Hi Dave, this is Justin from LA

I saw you at your R.I.P. tour in hollywood, your voice sounded shot, I hope you're feeling better now, eh?

My question is: Does your son have a band? If yes, does your son's band need another guitar player? :P
                thanks. i guess the other 4,000 people that saw the show must not have ears as good as you because they loved it.

do you want yer money back?

Comment

i ma big fan from morocco and i wanna just said that it's great honor for me to ask you thos questions so thank you alot for answering

megadeth rules!!

Comment

Originally posted by Beat View Post
                    I noticed that Metal Hammer magazine keeps its readers updated on everything related to Megadeth, more than other magazines... Is there any special relationship between you both or is it just that they are a proper magazine?
                    Metal Hammers just the best magazine.

Comment

Hi Dave, this is Lara from Las Vegas. I just wanted to ask you, how are you able to write these amazing songs with such complex lyrics? You've been writing mindblowing songs since your early twenties, like the songs on KIMB. I'm just curious,

Did you read alot as a teen? Or did all the songs you wrote came to you over time?

Comment

Originally posted by thecallofktulu View Post
                        Is Vic's Garage open to public use, or is it a private studio for only Megadeth's use?
                        it is a semi-private studio, which means i pick who i want in here.

Comment

Originally posted by tone4days View Post
                          hi Dave
                          thanks for doing this (and thanks to Evan and everyone at SD for making it happen)
                          non music related question ... i was impressed by and very much enjoyed your reporting for MTv (iirc) during election cycles .. do you see more public issue advocacy or editorial / reporting / punditry in your future? ever consider a run for office?
                          No.

Comment

Originally posted by AliciaxDMxRocks View Post
                            do you prefer to play in large places like ozzfest or small like a club type place??
                            :]
                            Large places.

Thanks

Comment

Cool, thanks for taking the time to answer.

-Ty

Comment

Originally posted by linkmgs View Post
                                im wondering if you have any plans for a tour in africa including morocco?
                                i would love to, but that is up to the promoters there.

Comment

Working...
                                X