X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thecallofktulu
    replied
    Re: Live - Q&A with Dave Mustaine 4/13/10 - ASK QUESTIONS HERE

Is Vic's Garage open to public use, or is it a private studio for only Megadeth's use?

Leave a comment:

• El Dunco
    replied

Originally posted by Dave Mustaine View Post
    Put it on a website. Get it on the the LiveLine.com. Email [email protected]
    Thanks Dave, I thought you weren't getting around to mine so I reposted it so ignore that. I'm impressed at how Megadeth's sound adapts to technological updates in the recording domain and how UA and Endgame have sounded, some bands just don't know what sound they're looking for and still managed to sound questionable in 2009 with billions of dollars.

Leave a comment:

• Beat
    replied

I noticed that Metal Hammer magazine keeps its readers updated on everything related to Megadeth, more than other magazines... Is there any special relationship between you both or is it just that they are a proper magazine?

Leave a comment:

• Dave Mustaine
    replied

Originally posted by JOLLY View Post
    Thanks so much for doing this Q&A Dave, and it was a pleasure to meet you at the User Group Day we had a few years back.

Anyways, if you could do an album that is a total departure from all of the Megadeth stuff, something where you'd have all kinds of different artist playing with you, be it different drummers, singers, guitar players, bass players, or whatever and doing different styles of music.......Who would you like to be on that album with you?

thanks man!!
    i am content with Megadeth.

Leave a comment:

• voyager71390
    replied

Hi Dave, this is Justin from LA

I saw you at your R.I.P. tour in hollywood, your voice sounded shot, I hope you're feeling better now, eh?

My question is: Does your son have a band? If yes, does your son's band need another guitar player? :P

Leave a comment:

• Dave Mustaine
    replied

Originally posted by Hemiptera View Post
    It would be nice to know what inspired you to write the beautiful song "The Hardest Part of Letting Go...Sealed With a Kiss"?
    First half is about my wife. Second half is Edgar Allen Poe.

Leave a comment:

• Slaytallideth
    replied

Dave,

How do you feel Megadeth's new albums stacks up to Metallica and Slayer's? Because I feel that Endgame is head and shoulders above the other 2

Leave a comment:

• texasguitarslinger
    replied

iPod or Zune?

Leave a comment:

• Adriana
    replied

Hi Dave, I'm from Argentina. I wonder why you decided to do just one show here at Luna Park. the tickets are sold out and I can't believe I won't be there! You know the Argentinians love you!
    Last edited by Adriana; 04-13-2010, 03:26 PM.

Leave a comment:

• _Confrontation_
    replied

Hi Dave,

I was curious about what do you think about "Endgame". Do you think itīs different of the other albums or what?...

Leave a comment:

• jrhoden
    replied

Hello Dave

thank you for ALL you have done thu the years,

my question is who would you like to jam with or side project other than jimmy page?

Joe From Atlanta

Leave a comment:

• Dave Mustaine
    replied

Originally posted by Teacher Marce View Post
    Hi there!! I'm from Costa Rica. Ummm...my friends and I are wondering if you guys are coming here on May 9th.
    Is it true?
    Thanks a lot!!

You rock!!
    yes we are coming to costa rica

Leave a comment:

• Dave Mustaine
    replied

Originally posted by sosomething View Post
    Dave (too familiar to address you as "Dave"?),

VERY cool of you to do this. I've been a fan of yours for many years, and can honestly and unabashedly cite you as one of my primary influences as a musician and a guitarist.

Given that I'm only one of very, very many people you've not only entertained but influenced as a player, I'd like to ask what it's like to know that you've left an indelible mark on the western music lexicon?

I don't mean to be verbose but I think Megadeth's contribution is significant...
    Im exhausted just reading this.

Leave a comment:

• gdlventura
    replied

Originally posted by gdlventura View Post
    Hey Dave,
    Just caught you guys at the Palladium and loved it. Also saw you in December at the House of Blues in Vegas. Why did you guys cut the show so short there? I know that idiot threw some ice up on stage, but was there something else? And by the way, I love your comparison of discovering Chris to the Ozzy/Randy scenario. He sure reminds me of him. Rock on!
    First time on a live forum if I am screwing this up!

Leave a comment:

• Uk Ant
    replied

Dear Dave,

Is there anyone one from your past you'd like to work with again?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X