X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• El Dunco
    replied
    Re: Live - Q&A with Dave Mustaine 4/13/10 - ASK QUESTIONS HERE

I guess you didn't get my last question. I've been playing locally in a thrash metal band in my city for a couple of years, we had one of our demos get published internationally and it got really good feedback, I think it has alot of potential for a hit song. We're set to record an album and I was wondering what light you could shed on getting the stuff out there seeing we're still unsigned. I said hi to you outside Gigantour in Adelaide in 2008 outside Thebarton Theater, probably hard to remember. I've got to say all your albums lately have sounded stellar, you've got some great production going on to compliment the songs.

Leave a comment:

• BTMN
    replied

Hi Dave! Dean Guitar owner here, maybe Zero Owner soon enough.

Check it out, what was the first and last guitar you walked out of a shop with and went WHOA!! That's a Guitar!

Leave a comment:

• rattlehead0906
    replied

Dave,

I remember you saying in an interview or something that some of the riffs from Endgame were written years ago, I was wondering what year they were written.

Leave a comment:

• sfdamiao
    replied

Dave for who did you wrote addicted to chaos? When you write that kind of song itīs because of a woman or you just get into the spirit ?

Leave a comment:

• Slaytallideth
    replied

I mean Hall of Fame? so excited I'm making typos!

Leave a comment:

• Slaytallideth
    replied

What do you think are Megadeth's chances of getting into the Rock n' Roll Hal of Fame?

Leave a comment:

• Dave Mustaine
    replied

Originally posted by ajmetalhed View Post
    Hi Dave Mustaine,

You mentioned a few months ago on the Megadeth forums that you were considering making an album of re-recorded Megadeth classics for the last album under Roadrunner's contract. You also asked the droogs on the forums to throw some suggestions your way.

Is this album of re-recorded songs still a possibility, or has it been thrown out the window in lieu of other material?

Thanks,
    Ali
    nope, too busy having fun on the road.

Leave a comment:

• woemoejack
    replied

Dave, really cool of you to do this.

Are your Marshalls modified in any way?
    Do you use any effects that arent in the rack?

Thanks again for doing this for us!

Leave a comment:

• Beat
    replied

What do you expect of the Big 4 dates?
    And what should we the fans expect?
    See you in Zurich, BTW.

Leave a comment:

• Dave Mustaine
    replied

I dont know who that is.

thanks

Leave a comment:

• gdlventura
    replied

Hey Dave,
    Just caught you guys at the Palladium and loved it. Also saw you in December at the House of Blues in Vegas. Why did you guys cut the show so short there? I know that idiot threw some ice up on stage, but was there something else? And by the way, I love your comparison of discovering Chris to the Ozzy/Randy scenario. He sure reminds me of him. Rock on!

Leave a comment:

• Sabbatologist
    replied

hey Dave what do u think about the career end of Scorpions and the maybe the end of AC/DC??

Leave a comment:

• Sirena
    replied

Hello Dave,

I was curious to ask, what approach did you take to learning guitar when you first began, was there a formal introduction to music theory, or was it all about learning by ear or by watching other guitarists do their own thing? If you have any tips (for any guitar player- beginner, intermediate, or advance) they are always welcome. Thank you so much, god bless you and keep kicking ass!

~Celene

Leave a comment:

• thecallofktulu
    replied

One more question (from my father, who is on the phone as I type):

Did Eddie of Iron Maiden have an influence on the creation of full-body Vic?

Thanks,
    -Tyler Halcomb, Pennsylvania

Leave a comment:

• Dave Mustaine
    replied

Originally posted by thecallofktulu View Post
    Hello Mr. Mustaine, I have really become a huge fan of your music within the past few months. As both a musician and artist, I really respect the art you've put into the album cover directions, the videos, and everything.

How did you come to meet Ed Repka and hire him to do album art for Peace Sells and Rust In Peace?
    he was recommended. we don't work together anymore. not a good choice for me.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X