This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THE WELL: Episode 2 - Attack Of The Clowns

OK, Keith kindly asked me to be the next host of The Well, so here I am.

I'll try and answer as soon as I can, but obviously the time differnces might see some questions getting answered later.

Fill yer boots fellas!!!

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it's a plan!

Re: THE WELL: Episode 2 - Attack Of The Clowns

I wanna know stevie_bees' Most Embarrasing Moment.

Also, could you ever be a vegetarian?

Talk to us about your favourite female celebrity.

Do you watch Prison Break?
    Originally posted by Kanye West
    Welcome to the real world. Everybody wanna booooo me but I'm a fan of real pop culture!!! No disrespect but we watchin' the show at the crib right now cause...well you know...I'm not crazy y'all, I'm just real.

Comment

What would be the best song that would best describe you and why (only choose one song)?

What song makes you tear up?

What song makes your adrenaline flow nonstop?

Weirdest incident you have ever seen at a concert?

Worst and best job that you have had?

Best advice you could give anybody?

If you had one super power capability what would it be and why?

that should keep you busy for a little bit. cheers.
      Peavy Valve King head + Peavy 6505 4x12 cab
      Spider II halfstack
      Ibanez AXS
      Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plus Sunburst
      Schector Omen6 Diamond Series
      Digitech metal master, digitech RP300
      Originally posted by Jim Morrison
      There are things known and there are things unknown, and inbetween them are THE DOORS.

Comment

Tell us the tale of the hats. Do they serve a purpose for an ancient and sacred tradition?

Comment

How did you end up in Gibraltar, and how much does it cost to buy a house like yours there? You don't need to convert to dollars necessarily, I can do that.

Good choice btw Keith! I voted for KG, sosomething and Stevie as first host.

Comment

1. Musical Background?

2. What style of music do you play best?

3. Would you please list your gear in as much depth as you would like, and post pics?

4. Who are some of your guitar hero's?

Comment

Originally posted by Rainmaker View Post
              I wanna know stevie_bees' Most Embarrasing Moment.

Also, could you ever be a vegetarian?

Talk to us about your favourite female celebrity.

Do you watch Prison Break?
              I don't embarrass easily, so difficult to say. I guess it would be playing in my first band at school and attempting to sing backing vocals to Clapton's Behind The Mask and failing miserably. I could feel the rest of the band wincing throughout the song. I didn't feel embarrassed at the time, but it hit home when that was the only song we didn't discuss after the gig.

My wife and eldest daughter are vegetarians and me and my second eldest maintain the meat balance! I love meat to much to ever be a vegetarian.

I suppose my current fave female celebrity would be KT Tunstall, jsut for the fact that she is doing her own thing and is making an effort to remain the same person despite the pressures of fame.

I don't watch Prison Break.

Comment

Originally posted by carpfishy View Post
                What would be the best song that would best describe you and why (only choose one song)?

What song makes you tear up?

What song makes your adrenaline flow nonstop?

Weirdest incident you have ever seen at a concert?

Worst and best job that you have had?

Best advice you could give anybody?

If you had one super power capability what would it be and why?

that should keep you busy for a little bit. cheers.
                Stayin Alive!! I love the Bee Gees and the Saturday Night Fever soundtrack (I'm a closet disco fan). I love the upbeat feel and the swagger of the song, and the fact that it makes you feel good. A song to get your feet tapping and bring a smile to your face, and I hope I'm like that.

These Are The Days Of Our Lives - Queen. Something about the song and the time it was written just touches something in me.

Tie Your Mother Down - Just a great rockin tune from start to finish!

I saw Hayseed Dixie last year and the whole gig was a fantasticly weird experience. I also saw Justin Hawkins rip his pants onstage in Plymouth

I've been in the RAF for almost 17 years now, the worst times are when you're stuck in a field in the middle of nowhere, and the best time was living in Cyprus.

Listen to all advice and take each bit on it's own merit.

I'd love to be able to fly

Comment

Originally posted by B2D View Post
                  Tell us the tale of the hats. Do they serve a purpose for an ancient and sacred tradition?
                  The hats came about by accident. I bought my first one in 98 from a charity shop for £1. It was 2ft tall and pink! I had no idea where I would wear it. I got the chance to play on a big stage in Cyprus in 2000 and not knowing whether I'd get another opportunity, I wanted to make sure you knew it was me so I wore the hat, some white flares and an awful 70's style shirt. The hat became a kind of trademark after that. My wife has made several hats since and I now feel lost on stage without something on my head...

Comment

Originally posted by BigAlTheBird View Post
                    How did you end up in Gibraltar, and how much does it cost to buy a house like yours there? You don't need to convert to dollars necessarily, I can do that.

Good choice btw Keith! I voted for KG, sosomething and Stevie as first host.
                    This is where I currently serve with the RAF, working on Gibraltar airfield. I'll be here til 2009.

Simple 2 bed appartments cost about $500, 000 dollars! Land is quite a premium here!

Comment

I'm popping out for a birthday lunch, so I'll answer more in a little while!

Comment

Originally posted by Pushpin&Poetry View Post
                        1. Musical Background?

2. What style of music do you play best?

3. Would you please list your gear in as much depth as you would like, and post pics?

4. Who are some of your guitar hero's?
                        1. My mum always had an old keyboard in the house that I used to play with. My parents then bought me my own keyboard as a Christmas present, and I spent a lot of time learning things on that. While at school I decided to form a band with a couple of friends, with all intention of me being a keyboard player. The guitarist in the band told me that a mate of his was selling an electric guitar for a good price, and I bought it on a whim. My friend had taken 3 guitar lessons, and he taught me all we knew and so we started playing together. We aught ourselves any song with 3 chords or less, as long as there were no barre chords!!!

2. Rock and blues-based stuff. I especially like taking tunes that aren't rock and playing them in my own way.

G&L Legacy, with Twangbanger/SSL-1/SSL-1, through Ibanez EQ, Morley Power Wah, Visual Sound Jekyll & Hyde, Duplexer Rid Plexitone prototype, Marshall TSL 601, and a Marshall Supervibe chorus and Elephant DM-3 clone inthe FX loop. I use 1.5mm picks.
                        The last pic is my ongoing Tele project that I hope to complete in the new year.

4. My biggest heroes are Brian May, David Gilmour, Richie Sambora, Jimi Hendrix, Nile Rodgers and SRV. A pretty standard list!!

Comment

So where are you from originally? I knew you weren't from Gibraltar and you were in the RAF. Had no idea housing was so friggin expensive though!!

Comment

You're white, and it's your move. What move do you make? Explain your strategy, using the following words at least once in your description: "mayhem," "velocity" and "acquiesce."

- Keith
                            Originally posted by ImmortalSix
                            I am just jug the merlot

Comment

Did you always want to be in the RAF? Is there a family histroy in the Air Force?

Any famous relatives?
                              "I believe the truth is not told between 9 and 5." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Working...
                              X