X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The Well: Episode V - Alien Demons don't use U.F.O.s

Originally posted by daemon barbeque View Post
    Hey Patrick, nice to hear from you again!

I live in Zehlendorf..The south-west of the city...I'm 5 minutes away from the lake Schlachtensee ,10 minutes from Krumme Lanke ,and 10 minutes from Wannsee..

I know the Club Trash ,but never visited it..

I have Turkish origin...My name is "Timurhan" ,wich is a Shaman name ,i think about 3000 or more years old..It's the most Metal name tho.since it means "steel" in Antient Turkish Zuahuahuhauhauhauhauhauhauhauh

Prost bro!One Weihenstephan for you eheheh
    I'm very familiar with Zehlendorf. I worked for an Architect on "Argentinische Allee". Small world.

Comment

Originally posted by Arkitkt View Post
      I'm very familiar with Zehlendorf. I worked for an Architect on "Argentinische Allee". Small world.
      Hahaha ..Yeah it's 15 minutes with average walking speed..Nice place to work!Where where you living?
      www.myspace.com/daemonbarbeque

Comment

Hahaha ..Yeah it's 15 minutes with average walking speed..Nice place to work!Where where you living?
        First in Mariendorf (right across from the horserace track), then in Schmargendorf.

Comment

Hahah.So you where never close to your job...Well..Nice places indeed...I like to live in Zehlendorf.One of the best places to live in Berlin...It's really sweet ,silent ,peacefull...And i vcan go to wim in 8 minutes....That's so cool! How do you compare your life in Berlin to your present life?
          Last edited by daemon barbeque; 11-08-2007, 12:22 AM.

Comment

The second try ; after many hours of fine refinemend was not bad...I called it Newking!
            Zuahahahahahaha
            Originally posted by Gearjoneser
            Put the two together, and make it Kambone.

Comment

Originally posted by newking70 View Post
              Zuahahahahahaha
              Hahaha.Glad you see it eheheeheeuhe....
              Actually ,i awaited more "creative" stuff from you on this thread...You still can provide something eheheh

Comment

who did you look up to when you were growing up? would you date britney spears?
                Originally posted by Gearjoneser
                Put the two together, and make it Kambone.

Comment

Originally posted by newking70 View Post
                  who did you look up to when you were growing up? would you date britney spears?
                  I never liked Britney.Not even a second..And i am not like Odie..I have a good taste about Women!And i am picky...So my clear answer is Noooooooo Waaaaaaaay!

For your first question....Actually nobody...Everybody around me had good and bad habbits...I never Idolized someone...
                  At the end ,i am an ******* ,A vegetarian , A Mad Musician with ripping guitar work ,A drummer with "animal" attitude ,a clown ,and a scientist in teh same body...HArd to become that if i ever had an idol! LoL

But if you want me to be honest....
                  My answer is ...
                  "Heeeeeeeeeeeeeee Mannnnnnn" heahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by KGMESSIER View Post
                    Did you know that aliens can make you thirsty?
                    It must have been the other way around, yeah? You were thirsty, and thus satisfied yourself with excessive amounts of something similar to what Arkitk's holding in his avatar, and then saw aliens, yes?
                    My Soundclick

Comment

Originally posted by Tor View Post
                      It must have been the other way around, yeah? You were thirsty, and thus satisfied yourself with excessive amounts of something similar to what Arkitk's holding in his avatar, and then saw aliens, yes?
                      Zuahuahuahuha..Dude..i don't drink alcohol actually...The only drug i dig is my own "endorphine"...It's enough for every kind of pleasure..No need for external stuff hehehe....

But...I think i had too much endorphine as i saw the aliens maybe?Is it a good answer?

Comment

That might be right.. Excessive amounts of endorphines might make your vision blur and see funky stuff. Or perhaps you did see aliens and got a major rush of endorphines?? Hmmmmm.

Cheers with milk.
                        My Soundclick

Comment

Originally posted by Tor View Post
                          That might be right.. Excessive amounts of endorphines might make your vision blur and see funky stuff. Or perhaps you did see aliens and got a major rush of endorphines?? Hmmmmm.

Cheers with milk.
                          *milkchug* heheheh

Comment

What is the single most useful item you have ever purchased, the thing you look at and think "It was such a great idea to buy that"?

Comment

Originally posted by Jonny R View Post
                              What is the single most useful item you have ever purchased, the thing you look at and think "It was such a great idea to buy that"?
                              It "was" my Victorinox Swisstool...it got stolen tho!Now i have a Swisschamp ,and that's the second "best thing" i bought...heheh...

Comment

What impulse purchase did you feel the most stupid after you bought it?

Comment

Working...
                                X