This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Well: Episode V - Alien Demons don't use U.F.O.s

Allright, out of Scropions, Accept, Helloween, who had the most influence on you?
    Active Duty Rig:
    MIA Lone Star Strat (HS-Fullshred/Tex-Special neck)
    Warmoth Roads V/Kramer Neck (HS - Custom/Tex-Special neck)

BadHoarsie Original ->

Laney AOR 50 ProTube ( 6 knobber ) / Laney GH50L | efxloop Rocktron Hush Super C/BBE 422A Sonic Maximizer | Weber lite Mass Attenuator ->

JCM900_1960A 4 x 12

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.Mavashi View Post
      Allright, out of Scropions, Accept, Helloween, who had the most influence on you?
      Are they have to be German bands?

German bands didn't influence me that much actually...My rythm work is influenced mostly by Scott Ian (Anthrax) ,Malmsteen and Chuck Shuldiner from Death(R.I.P)..Scott is the greatest influence on me...He is the reason why i picked my GFs guitar that timev ,and played my first riff ,Among the Living!
      My main Lead influences are Chuck Shuldiner and Marty Friedman...Both realy Expressive ,soulfull ,unique.I am more influenced by other music styles.Classical ,world music ,japanese or chinese music...You name it...Expression is the key for my music and i don't care wich Genre it is ,as long as it describes how i feel.

But if you want to know some good German bands check:

Heaven's Gate ,Desilence ,Reckless tide ,Blind Guardian ,Kreator ,Sodom ,Destruction , Tankard ,Gamma Ray ,Grave Digger ,Theater of Tragedy ....
      www.myspace.com/daemonbarbeque

Comment

Originally posted by daemon barbeque View Post

Yeah heheh
        ...wow.
        Originally posted by Aceman
        It was the age of suave. Men were men, and women were smacked and thrown on the bed and loved it.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.Mavashi View Post

haha, im more influenced by those bands than he is, and im from new jersey!

though to be honest i havent heard much helloween at all. i love scorpions & accept though. and blind guardian, which BBQ mentioned.
          It was the age of suave. Men were men, and women were smacked and thrown on the bed and loved it.

Comment

Originally posted by ex-250 View Post
            ...wow.
            A friend of mine married in a place like that!!

Comment

heres a good question-

which is the real well ep. 5, yours or this one?

Comment

What is you favorite color?
                What is your favorite genre of classical music? and or who is your favorite composer?

Comment

If I remember correctly, you're a veterinarian. What made you decide to go that route with a career?

Comment

Originally posted by ex-250 View Post
                    heres a good question-

which is the real well ep. 5, yours or this one?

https://forum.seymourduncan.com/showthread.php?t=123309
                    This one ofcourse...I PMed Jeremy last week actually...But he is not online ,so no sticky!...

Comment

Originally posted by firebirdV View Post
                      What is you favorite color?
                      What is your favorite genre of classical music? and or who is your favorite composer?
                      My Favorite clolor is Orange...Electric blue is the second one...

My Favorite Composer is Sergei Prokofiev...I love how powerfull ,how expressive his music is...

Comment

Originally posted by B2D View Post
                        If I remember correctly, you're a veterinarian. What made you decide to go that route with a career?
                        Well i was 17 ,it was time to decide...At that time i was drumming and played Percussion ,was a Basketball player in the 2. league ,and was a Biology freak and an Animal friend...

I chose to be a Vet...It was the only way to dig deeper into Modern Biology with my Fav animals in it...
                        My Uncle is a Racing Horse trainer ,so i was allways with horses ,and it was clearly an easy choice...
                        My IQ ,my interests ,my way of thinking and my love to nature and science made it the best choice for a career.
                        I am 185 cm ,so no Basketball future was in sight.
                        And choosing Music as main career was noz logical at that time.It still isn't.I love to make music as much as i want.And the way i want.Not as my Label wants!

Comment

My Favorite clolor is Orange...Electric blue is the second one...

My Favorite Composer is Sergei Prokofiev...I love how powerfull ,how expressive his music is...
                          I'll go check him out when I get the chance.

Comment

Originally posted by firebirdV View Post
                            I'll go check him out when I get the chance.
                            Check Roemo and Juliet....Monegues and Capulets...

Or Peter and the Wolf....That one is crazy..

Comment

Autobahn is a normal highway...Just no speed limits and good road conditions.
                              The highest speed was 260..and it was not comfortable...You don't "get" the signs even if you see them ,and there where so many that i dind't see...Scary stuff...

Hmmm...The craziest event in my life was my Bike tour in Italy and France...I rode that bike a month ,1600 km ,with 25 kg package...I only slept on the shores and outdoors ,i never took a hotel or hostel...And i made 79 ,9 kmh topseed...Downhill from French Alps ,it was scarry since
                              a) it was a Z curve
                              b)It was a really high point ,
                              c)There was a very strong Mediteranean wind wich was pushing me on the opposite way
                              d)There where 2 cars standing on the end of the curve ,new ,shiny and on my way...

I was glad to manage to pass those cars with 2 milimeters distance....I never ever had more adrenaline...

I did downhill with 50 kmh in the same week..But without the package..
                              Respectable speeds on both accounts!!!!

And that is way cool about the biking trip
                              DayGlo

Comment

Originally posted by 3'scompany View Post
                                Respectable speeds on both accounts!!!!

And that is way cool about the biking trip
                                Thanx alot.Was a pleasure....You had to see the Porsche drivers face as i was "passing" by on the z curve...he was driving with 50 hehehe..

Comment

Working...
                                X