This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Well: Episode V - Alien Demons don't use U.F.O.s

I have to thank Adam to passing it on me ,and have to excuse since i was ill and couldn't begin the thread

So i am here ,the crazy Kraut Zuhahahahlogist ,to answer your questions!Still Ill ,but i want to see your questions heheh!

Take Ratherdashing as an Example ,and give me your best thought ,most absurd ,funny ,freaky and funny questions!

I don't care how weird it is ,i am going to answer it as good as possible!

(With Shao Kahns voice)

LET'S BEGIN THE TOURNAMENT

FIGHT!!!
    www.myspace.com/daemonbarbeque

Re: The Well: Episode V - Alien Demons don't use U.F.O.s

Exactly how far (in centimeters) have you had your arm up a horse's bottom?

cg
    -Blasphemy is a victimless crime

http://howdovaccinescauseautism.com/

cg

Comment

Originally posted by exnihilo View Post
      Exactly how far (in centimeters) have you had your arm up a horse's bottom?

cg
      Good one...
      You have to be carefull when you do it on Horses ,since they are much "sensitive" and abort easily (you can do whatever you want on a cow...They are comfortable with it Zuahauhuah)...
      It was 20 cm above my Elbow i think!

Comment

Where exactly did Zuhahahaha come from?

What is your favorite anime of all time?

what would be your ideal super power? If you could have 2 powers, what would they be and how would you use them together?

What about your zanpakutō? What does it look like and what kind of powers does it have?

I know you love all animals, but there have got to be one or two that you just hate to deal with--what ones are they?

What's on your list of things to do before you die?

When do you expect to have your full length album available for purchase?

Can anything beat the custom shop 7 string parallel axis pickup you got?

...that's it for now, i'll try to think of some more creative questions later, but don't hold your breath. I've got a long way to reach sososomething or ratherdashing skillwise.

Comment

Do you like Gladiator movies that involve kraut?

And on a serious note..are there like any WWII relic kinda stuff around where you live.

What is your favorite animal?
          Last edited by JOLLY; 11-05-2007, 08:29 PM.

Comment

shouldn't this be a sticky?
            Originally posted by Gearjoneser
            Put the two together, and make it Kambone.

Comment

Originally posted by newking70 View Post
              shouldn't this be a sticky?
              It will be

Comment

If you had to trade places with another member of this forum, who would it be and why?
                Originally posted by tone4days
                we're not musicians, we're beer salesmen

Comment

Originally posted by JustWendell View Post
                  Where exactly did Zuhahahaha come from?

What is your favorite anime of all time?

what would be your ideal super power? If you could have 2 powers, what would they be and how would you use them together?

What about your zanpakutō? What does it look like and what kind of powers does it have?

I know you love all animals, but there have got to be one or two that you just hate to deal with--what ones are they?

What's on your list of things to do before you die?

When do you expect to have your full length album available for purchase?

Can anything beat the custom shop 7 string parallel axis pickup you got?

...that's it for now, i'll try to think of some more creative questions later, but don't hold your breath. I've got a long way to reach sososomething or ratherdashing skillwise.
                  Ahahahah okay here it comes :

Zuahauhuaha comes from Anthrax.If you listen to the song "Mad House " (Spreading then disease album) ,you can hear it...I laugh sometimes really hard and loudc ,and it's really close to that eheheh...

My Favorit Anime is Bleach..I dig many like One Piece ,Naruto Shippuuden etc...But if we are talking about Tv shows ,not full-length movies ,Bleach is my answer!

I would like to have "healing" as a superpower..Healing with just touching..It can cost me lot's of Energy ,but i would like to have it.
                  The Second superpower i would like to have is Shape shifting to any animal i want ...So i could travel the whole world without taking anything with me ,just being the right animla on the right place and time

My Zampaktous name is Ukyo (A zampaktou is the soul sword of a Death God ..) and it's power is to create diahorrea in a second zuahuahuahuaha.Nobody can run from Diahorrea!

I hate to deal with cats...If they have even a small piece of fear ,they freak out...Can be painfull ,time consuming and dangerous.I mean dangerous for the cat!
                  The second animal i hato to deal with is a 1000 kg bull ,with no sex life ,only vulgar power in his eyes and ready to kill anything on it's way..So collecting sperms from such an animal can be deadly..And thanx to my speed ,i survived such action...i still think of that moment!

I want to see the whole world.Every conttinent..I have to see whales and dolphins ,and swim with them...And i have to build my own studi..Those are my goals..

Purchase?...I think i am going to record my album maybe next year in Winter ,but i am not shure if i really want to sell it...I prefer to share it...

The CS PATB 7 is hard to beat if you play under 170 BPM with 0,10s on standart tuning and 25,5" scale..But BKP Miracle Man is better..Tighter ,sings nice and has better bottom.I am goint to get a custom 8 string guitar..I want to e-mail Derek to ask if he can make a 8 string PATB to my specs.Tight as a nut ,strong bottom ,smooth but present highs ,lots of harmonis and a strong but not over powering Midds...

Thanx alot dude..Nice questions hehehe

Comment

Originally posted by Mattt
                    Explain the username.
                    I was expecting that!

Well ,as i began to write my own music ,people where asking me about "what kind of music" i play...
                    In German we use the word "brat" for grilling..The same word we use for playing high-distorted ,powerfull guitar tones...So i decided to call it "barbeque"..

The Daemon(Demon in German)comes from the concept of my album..All of my song have something to do with demons...Tongue in Cheek ofcourse..But it made me to choose the name Demon BBQ ,since i am vegetarian and animal friend ,was something really funny for me heheh....

Comment

Originally posted by JOLLY View Post
                      Do you like Gladiator movies that involve kraut?

And on a serious note..are there like any WWII relic kinda stuff around where you live.

What is your favorite animal?
                      Hahahaha..Kraut rocks dude ,if you do it right! eheheheeh

Yeah ,we even get bomb alarms ,because some road workers allways find an Unexploded ,and ready to blow Bombs on the street.LAst time (2 months ago) ,they found a 500 kg explosive containing russian bomb ..A dude who was "diggin" the street to take off the asphalt "hit " on it....5 kilometers radius circle was closed to the public.It took about 10 hours to work it out!Scarey stuff!

My Favorit animal...This is a really tough question...I love every animal ,no matter how they look like...I even love Bacillus anthracis (Anthrax) since it's one of the most powerfull survivors on earth...I learn soemthing from every animal...
                      But i have strong bonds to Dogs ,Cats and Dolphins..Ferrets are extremely interesting for me ,Racoons are just excelent players ,Sharks are insanely sensitive to everything.....So many bro!

Comment

Originally posted by JohnJohn
                        If you got to push the people on "The View" off a cliff,what order would you do it in?
                        Uhh sorry for my English ,but could you explain it?

Comment

will anything ever rival your love of the PATB series?
                          Originally posted by Aceman
                          It was the age of suave. Men were men, and women were smacked and thrown on the bed and loved it.

Comment

Originally posted by daemon barbeque View Post
                            Uhh sorry for my English ,but could you explain it?

theres a talk show on tv here with a bunch of old and/or annoying women that sit there and talk about silly stuff. he wants to know the order you would kill them in. as far as i can tell.
                            Originally posted by Aceman
                            It was the age of suave. Men were men, and women were smacked and thrown on the bed and loved it.

Comment

Originally posted by ex-250 View Post
                              will anything ever rival your love of the PATB series?
                              I don't think so....It's hard to explain it..But i just love the "feeling" of it..How it reacts to my playing.The harmonics.....I wish i get a custom PATB 8 for my next project....A full sounding ,yet really articulate...We will see!

Comment

Working...
                              X