X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Well, volume Jake (XXI)

nice well, jake

just a note - i think the cool thing about the well was that the current host picks the next host ... to me, it was the capstone moment of each well ... the last thing we learned about the host was who *THEY* wanted to know more about

volunteering to be the host should be like gloss ...

would be a shame if this devolved into a 'ok, i wanna go next' kinda thing ...

so just pick someone who YOU want to learn more about
    t4d
    gear list in profile

"no seymour - no tone ... know seymour - know tone!"

Is it not the glory of the people of America that, whilst they have paid a decent regard to the opinions of former times and other nations, they have not suffered a blind veneration for antiquity, for custom, or for names, to overrule the suggestions of their own good sense, the knowledge of their own situation, and the lessons of their own experience?" - James Madison - Federalist #14

Comment

Re: The Well, volume Jake (XXI)

Originally posted by ratherdashing View Post
      If you could make the world behave exactly like a video game, which one would it be?

Any rpg. I could go around defeating enemies and gain experience points, and then get cool powers.

Originally posted by Tom M View Post
      Are there any super cool forum members who don't really post anymore that you miss?

Seafoamer is the main one, though there are others that have come and gone that I wonder about occasionally.

I've PMed the person I want to do it next, his thread should be popping up soon.

Thanks for the opportunity, everyone! Hope you enjoyed learning more about me.
      Facebook - My facebook page
      Kemo For Emo - My band. Now verified on Facebook & Spotify!

Comment

Working...
      X