This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Well Part XXIV: Les Is More: Maniacal Musings of LesStrat

why do you sound exactly like my brother-in-law on the phone?!

is your name really marvin?

Originally posted by jeremy
    God hates bad guitar tone
    GUITARS: Schecter Saturn, Takamine, Ibanez Mandolin
    AMPS: Traynor YCV40WR/KT77s, VHT Special 6, Marshall AS50R
    EFX: Line 6 G30, Fhusk CS-3, Emerson EM-Drive, Emerson Paramount,
    Keisman Earlybird, EB VPJr, Empress Tape Delay, Hungry Robot Lil Gazer

Comment

I was riding the escalator the other day and tripped.

I fell down the stairs for an hour and a half.
      Romans 3:23; 6:23; 5:8; 10:13; 10:9-10

Teknon Theou
      https://youtube.com/channel/UCo848I2...e4jKB5DNZ4Y7hs
      Complaining that there are hypocrites in church is like complaining that fat people use the gym. Where else would you have them be?

Comment

Originally posted by Hoss View Post
        why do you sound exactly like my brother-in-law on the phone?!

is your name really marvin?

Teknon Theou
        Complaining that there are hypocrites in church is like complaining that fat people use the gym. Where else would you have them be?

Comment

Your epitaph, in 6 words please.

Comment

He's not here. He was promoted.

Teknon Theou

Comment

Very clever! Nice. You're a very smart man.

Comment

Now for additional philosophical ponderings of Lazarus Long:

A "critic" is a man who creates nothing and thereby feels qualified to judge the work of creative men. There is logic in this; he is unbiased---he hates all creative people equally.

Money is truthful. If a man speaks of his honor, make him pay cash.

Only a sadistic scoundrel---or a fool---tells the bald truth on social occasions.

This sad little lizard told me that he was a brontosaurus on his mother's side. I did not laugh; people who boast of ancestry often have little else to sustain them. Humoring them costs nothing and adds to happiness in a world in which happiness is always in short supply.

Be wary of strong drink. It can make you shoot at tax collectors---and miss.

Waking a person unnecessarily should not be considered a capital crime. For a first offense, that is.
                Last edited by LesStrat; 04-17-2008, 09:12 PM.

Teknon Theou

Comment

If you could have one superpower aside from the ability to make other's laugh at your puns, what would it be?

Who is your favorite character you have met?

favorite character you read about?

You are a big Kansas fan right? Leftoverture is an amazing album....what is your favorite song off it and why is the **** wayward son the only song that gets air time?

Comment

Originally posted by JustWendell View Post
                    If you could have one superpower aside from the ability to make other's laugh at your puns, what would it be?
                    Instant teleportation. It would be like being Borne on Wings of Steel, but better. I could immediately get back here when I'm On The Other Side.

That and the technical skill of Steve Vai combined with the phrasing of Larry Carlton and Robben Ford. That would give me a pretty good Reason to Be.
                    Who is your favorite character you have met?
                    Can I Tell You something? There came a time when I reached the Point of Know Return. Meeting Him was the Pinnacle of my life. Up to that point I was just Chasing Shadows.
                    favorite character you read about?
                    There was this carpenter from Nazareth...Life was full of mysteries up to that point, but He Knew....
                    You are a big Kansas fan right?
                    I've listened to them once or twice.
                    Leftoverture is an amazing album....what is your favorite song off it
                    I like them all. If I HAD to choose one, it would probably be The Wall.
                    and why is the **** wayward son the only song that gets air time?
                    Cause it's an AWESOME tune! Otherwise it's all Mysteries and Mayhem and creates a Paradox.
                    Last edited by LesStrat; 04-18-2008, 03:39 PM.

Teknon Theou

Comment

• Re: The Well Part XXIV: Les Is More: Maniacal Musings of LesStrat

Well, it's been fun. But I think it's time to move on Down The Road.

PM sent to my replacement.

Teknon Theou

Comment

Originally posted by LesStrat View Post
                        Instant teleportation. It would be like being Borne on Wings of Steel, but better. I could immediately get back here when I'm On The Other Side.

That and the technical skill of Steve Vai combined with the phrasing of Larry Carlton and Robben Ford. That would give me a pretty good Reason to Be.

Can I Tell You something? There came a time when I reached the Point of Know Return. Meeting Him was the Pinnacle of my life. Up to that point I was just Chasing Shadows.

There was this carpenter from Nazareth...Life was full of mysteries up to that point, but He Knew....

I've listened to them once or twice.
                        I like them all. If I HAD to choose one, it would probably be The Wall.
                        Cause it's an AWESOME tune! Otherwise it's all Mysteries and Mayhem and creates a Paradox.
                        Most excellent answers there.....I am quite partial to the wall as well.

Comment

It's a tune. Bombastic lyrics, majestic guitar, great instrumentation and arrangement: what's not to love?

Teknon Theou

Comment

Dad loves you. He asked me to tell you.
                            sigpic
                            "Add about a half-a-teacup o' bass...."
                            --'King' Curtis Ousley

Visit me on Facebook
                            Originally posted by Lewguitar
                            In our heart of hearts we're love. That's who we really are.

Comment

I <3 Dad, 2.

Teknon Theou

Comment

Working...
                              X