banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Well Part XXX1 ~ Sleeping my way to the top!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Well Part XXX1 ~ Sleeping my way to the top!

The only way I was going to get the well was to be married to the previous well holder. So, where's the shark and how far do I have to jump?

cg
    -Blasphemy is a victimless crime

http://howdovaccinescauseautism.com/

cg

Re: The Well Part XXX1 ~ Sleeping my way to the top!

YO!

Sup?
    I get weak in the knees at the sight of a vintage Fender amp!

Comment

Nada man! Thanks for the post bro!

cg

cg

Comment

Well, maybe not nada, we had a pretty big tornado come through here last night. 1/2 mile wide. Took out a lot of stuff. I helped with the clean-up effort today. Now there's funnels in Topeka, where my dad went to go shopping. Man, last night though, that was some eerie shiz! Cut right through KSU and hopped before it hit our neighborhood.

cg

cg

Comment

Do you and Isis jam together? Acoustic or electric?

Comment

Originally posted by jerryjg View Post
            Do you and Isis jam together? Acoustic or electric?
            Hmm, you know, we never have. Never even crossed my mind to do that. Strange, huh? I guess for us playing the guitar is like playing GTA on the PS, lol.

Electric for me. I like acoustic, a lot actually, but right now I don't have an acoustic guitar. I gave mine away before we left Vegas. It was a P.O.S. 99$ Johnson anyhow. I would like a nice one someday. I was eyeballing this sweet Takamine, sounded great. For me, at the end of the day though, nothings better then plugging into my S/S 2x12 120 watt Crate black garbage can with knobs and sucking as hard as I can.

cg
            Last edited by exnihilo; 06-12-2008, 07:03 PM.

cg

Comment

Footage from that tornado last night.

Enjoy as the newscaster is wrong a couple of times...

cg

cg

Comment

Cat FIV

Did you guys know cats can get AIDS? Crazy! Just found that out today. If you have an outdoor cat, get it the shot. Wonder why people can't get the shot? I'm sure it's easier then trying to put a condom on your cat.

cg

cg

Comment

My usual question:

History of listening/gear preferences and technique happenings?
                  www.JeffDunne.com

Comment

Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

OR

The Foundation Series

Adams or Asimov?
                    Romans 3:23; 6:23; 5:8; 10:13; 10:9-10

Teknon Theou
                    https://youtube.com/channel/UCo848I2...e4jKB5DNZ4Y7hs
                    Complaining that there are hypocrites in church is like complaining that fat people use the gym. Where else would you have them be?

Comment

Originally posted by Virtual Kevorkian View Post
                      My usual question:

History of listening/gear preferences and technique happenings?
                      Wuz up Jeff!

History of listening. Back in the early 90's I was listening to "whatever was on". One day my bros best friend (also a good friend of mine) handed me a White Zombie tape. My musical-listening life was changed forever. WZ was just a gateway though. I then went on to the harder stuff, Pantera, Crowbar,... as well as the likes of Helmet, Fear Factory etc... Never really got into Maiden, Megadeath, Slayer, Anthrax and those guys. Each one has a song or two I like, but I don't own anything by them. These days it's more like Mastodon, Bleeding Through, Strapping Young Lad, Polka-dot Corpse, etc... Fun stuff.

Gear, I don't have a lot of experience with different kinds. I love my Schecter.

cg

cg

Comment

Re: Cat FIV

Originally posted by exnihilo View Post
                        Did you guys know cats can get AIDS? Crazy! Just found that out today. If you have an outdoor cat, get it the shot. Wonder why people can't get the shot? I'm sure it's easier then trying to put a condom on your cat.

cg

Yup. Found out the hard way on that one. Most of the cats in our neighborhood had it at one point. R.I.P. Ozzy.

How do you like Kansas? Didn't you used to live in Vegas or somesuch? Which do you prefer and why?

I had no idea you were married to Isis. The more ya know, I guess.
                        Facebook - My facebook page
                        Kemo For Emo - My band. Now verified on Facebook & Spotify!

Comment

Originally posted by Jake View Post
                          Me neither.

If you could have one amp, one guitar, and one effects pedal and not have to worry about paying for it, what would they be?

Comment

Originally posted by LesStrat View Post
                            Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

OR

The Foundation Series

Adams or Asimov?
                            Right now, I haven't read The Foundation Series (any of them) so by default I'll have to go with the HGttG. So Adams, for now too .

Originally posted by Jake View Post
                            Yup. Found out the hard way on that one. Most of the cats in our neighborhood had it at one point. R.I.P. Ozzy.

How do you like Kansas? Didn't you used to live in Vegas or somesuch? Which do you prefer and why?

Wow, sorry to hear about that man. Our cat (Isis) is like our child. That would suck royally. Yeah, we lived in Vegas, I did for 24 years (mostly on, some off, lol). Vegas was cool. Kansas, besides the tornado the other day, rocks. Much nicer people and a smaller community. I like both, but for different reasons. Vegas was cool for accessibility. Many more stores and events. Manhattan KS, is laid back and has a small town feel to it, but with many amenities you wouldn't find in an actual small town.

Originally posted by lpmarshall View Post
                            Me neither.

If you could have one amp, one guitar, and one effects pedal and not have to worry about paying for it, what would they be?
                            VHT or Engl amp (one of the high watt dudes with a 2x12 cab), I like my schecter, and a pedal, hmm. Don't hate me but I think I'd take a PODxt. I'm a simple guy with simple needs .

Thanks for all the posts guys! I know I don't contribute in the other sections, but I've learn a ton from them and have referred numerous folks here just for the knowledge.

cg

cg

Comment

I would give my left nut to be proficient in computers. Youre very lucky.I don't know if people know it, but you are very saavy in computer technology.
                              Question; what about the quad core AMD motherboard technology?
                              I still havent upgraded but now i am ready to. I was looking at the dual core Ahtlon 64X2 paired with the Asus board.. For the average joe would you stay with dual core?
                              How about that Cpu cooler-less pipe technology on soem of the asus boards? that looks too weird!
                              What companys are good to order from?
                              Ive heard bad things about Tiger Direct, but they seem to have the best selection. Geeks.com? Motherboards direct?
                              Newegg also doesnt seem to offer a good bundled CPU/Motherboard selection.Nor does Frys.com. Thanks
                              Last edited by jerryjg; 06-14-2008, 05:13 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X