Clear All

• newking70
    replied
    Re: Opening the keg - The Well Part XXXIII

Leave a comment:

• exnihilo
    replied

Man, this shiz isn't getting to page 5 in any hurry. Pass the buck, or someone just make one. Holla!

cg

Leave a comment:

• El Dunco
    replied

Originally posted by exnihilo View Post
    Lol, naw I was referring to those tinnitus meds you'd mentioned earlier; in the "fine china" thread.

cg
    Tendinitis... an arm injury that can hinder my guitar playing at painful times. I went to the doctor the day after saying they caused me to make a thread with a flow of words not making any sense and he chuckled and said they aren't the ones for me. I am resuming physiotherapy until I find a more effective treatment.

Leave a comment:

• exnihilo
    replied

Originally posted by Beer$ View Post
    End of Page 5

No meds for me. I am not limited by the constraints of depression or anxiety like alot of kids seem to have. Not ripping on them, it's no laughing matter. But I can't say meds can do anything for me that I cannot do for myself.
    Lol, naw I was referring to those tinnitus meds you'd mentioned earlier; in the "fine china" thread.

cg

Leave a comment:

• El Dunco
    replied

Originally posted by exnihilo View Post
    Que? Man, get those meds switched! So, when are you picking your successor to the well?

cg
    End of Page 5

No meds for me. I am not limited by the constraints of depression or anxiety like alot of kids seem to have. Not ripping on them, it's no laughing matter. But I can't say meds can do anything for me that I cannot do for myself.
    Last edited by El Dunco; 07-06-2008, 01:04 PM.

Leave a comment:

• exnihilo
    replied

Que? Man, get those meds switched! So, when are you picking your successor to the well?

cg

Leave a comment:

• El Dunco
    replied

Originally posted by jerryjg View Post
    hello meer bunny.err..beer money.what is a "guitar setup"?
    A special congregation our guitars take part in, only when we are not looking where they plot to eradicate Freudian Slips.

Leave a comment:

• jerryjg
    replied

hello meer bunny.err..beer money.what is a "guitar setup"?

Leave a comment:

• El Dunco
    replied

Originally posted by newking70 View Post
    well kid, i must say you're prolly one of the brightest young dudes that hangs out here.....i hope to see you rocking out at a stadium near me...
    Why thankyou, good sir.

Leave a comment:

• newking70
    replied

well kid, i must say you're prolly one of the brightest young dudes that hangs out here.....i hope to see you rocking out at a stadium near me...

Leave a comment:

• El Dunco
    replied

Originally posted by newking70 View Post
    have you ever been to ayers rock?
    No, Uluru looks like a really cool atmosphere and I might get 'round to it someday.

Leave a comment:

• newking70
    replied

have you ever been to ayers rock?

Leave a comment:

• El Dunco
    replied

Originally posted by LesStrat View Post
    Interesting story. Why did they want to confiscate his arms?
    I think it has something to do with semi-automatic rifles being banned. Apparently he also attacked a family nearby and left a couple of people injured.
    Last edited by El Dunco; 06-30-2008, 01:25 AM.

Leave a comment:

• LesStrat
    replied

Interesting story. Why did they want to confiscate his arms?

Leave a comment:

• El Dunco
    replied

Rodney Ansell. He got stranded in the Northen Territory in 1977 in which he survived for two months, making McGuyver look like a fool. He was on a fishing trip (which is a favourite Aussie pastime) with only his boat and his 2 dogs. Somehow it got sunk. Probably by a crocodile. He managed to get his dogs, his rifle and 'this is a' knife and paddle with only one oar up the Fitzmaruice river. He was really dehydrated until he found some fresh water. Then he would just shoot things for food and whatever. Eventually he was discovered and rescued.

Now some time in 1999, warrants were no longer needed for the police to enter ones home so they tried to confiscate his firearm collection. Ansell shot an officer dead attempting to defend himself and the rest of the feds shot HIM dead.

Pretty metal if you ask me...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X