X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Well-whofan style

Originally posted by krankguitarist View Post
    I've never posted in a well before...shame...shame...shame.

Could you give your definition of the universe, in one word?

erm...is that a little too esoteric?

ok Krank.. since you have never used The Well i apoint you.....

Comment

Originally posted by WhoFan View Post

smaller club rig is a C30 combo with an Extention cab, a bunch of common Boss pedals...
      What's the ohm rating on your C30combo/ext cab rig? I ask because I've heard that running the C30 combo at anything other than 16 ohms is a bad idea due to the small transformer size.

I have no idea as to how true that is, because many other amps are capable of handing different ohm ratings.

Comment

Originally posted by Laughing Kookaburra View Post
        What's the ohm rating on your C30combo/ext cab rig? I ask because I've heard that running the C30 combo at anything other than 16 ohms is a bad idea due to the small transformer size.

I have no idea as to how true that is, because many other amps are capable of handing different ohm ratings.
        the 1x12 extention cab i use is a matching Tweed Peavey Classic Series 1x12 16 ohm meant for the C30.... they discountinued these 1x12 cabs in the 90's.... kind of a cool cab... it has a plate on the back that you can remove so it can be either open back or sealed back

Comment

So, presumably, your rig is running at 8 ohms with the extension cab (the presumption being that speaker outputs are in series). No problem? As in nothing going toast...

Comment

Working...
          X