banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Well: Volume 58: The Ganzo Variations....

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Well: Volume 58: The Ganzo Variations....

Originally posted by trevorus View Post
    Wow, those are nice.
    yup... it's really amazing to me how boobs are what men fixate on... it's like the ultimate sign of bling-bling. Now granted, I've never had a girl who had any on her chest (which leads me to ) but what is it about those protuberances that make men go nuts... even FZ, my guitar hero thought that those little jugs with nozzles were the greatest thing on earth, and he spent hours and hours and songs and albums poking fun of the sub-species (or gender) that has them... i guess as an aspiring psychologist with an interest in the differences between men and women, it piques my interest seeing how men primarily go "LOOK AT THOSE!" and then only after they judge what they see will they usually go for what's beyond that....

awww who am I kidding... I'm a musician, a 23 year old guy, and hot chicks rule

jason
    <--- these guys fight, so we can enjoy large tracts of land

Comment

I meant her eyes... But yeah, what you said works too...
      Originally posted by crusty philtrum
      ...Gimme a call when it's time to take 'em out. I don't have a gun, but i have a very sharp pointy stick and enough negativity to take out a small country...
      Originally posted by Securb
      The only blackmachine I care about is sitting in my jeans.

Comment

Serious well question: you said feel free to tip the cow, but it won´t accept credit cards, at least not when you zip them through the slot.

Am I doing something wrong or will this feature be added in the future? I mean, without tips how is that cow gonna pay for important things like Grass, Loco weed and other psychoactive substances?

Originally posted by trevorus View Post
        I meant her eyes... But yeah, what you said works too...
        Last edited by Zerberus; 02-28-2009, 10:17 AM.
        Zerberus Industries: Where perfection just isn't good enough.

Listen to my music at http://www.soundclick.com/infiniteending and www.subache.com

Comment

Originally posted by Zerberus View Post
          Serious well question: you said feel free to tip the cow, but it won´t accept credit cards, at least not when you zip them through the slot.

Am I doing something wrong or will this feature be added in the future? I mean, without tips how is that cow gonna pay for important things like Grass, Loco weed and other psychoactive substances?

They accept cash, bank checks, and USPS money orders... all tips must be done with the finger and done whilst a cow is not in a lactating state. This way they can get their mind-altering substances to enhance the quality of the milk we drink, and hopefully figure out a way to make raw milk that doesn't require buying a share in it.

Comment

Originally posted by drew_half_empty View Post
            how many girls have you been with that could take you in a fight?
            ok, funny story time.

My ex-fiancee Xuhua (yes, we were engaged) wanted to try out for the WWE. I went along with it, and decided to try as manager. She didn't do too well in the "talent" (ie: ) part) of the audition, but they let her get a shot at in-ring. I told her to just be herself, and go with the flow. I figured that she knew that professional wrestling was fake. BIG mistake (mind you, my ex is 6'2", 160 lbs, and an 8th degree blackbelt in jiujitsu, a long-time practitioner of aikido and muay boran, and had been in krav maga for about 2 years at that point). Well, her opponent for the audition was about 4 foot 11 to MAYBE 5 feet, and about 100 lbs. I just stood there looking at her manager thinking "this isn't gonna be good". Her opponent tried to kick her... nothing... punch her... nothing... run off the ropes and into her... still nothing.

so finally on like the third attempt at a cross body, my ex catches her, overhead presses the poor girl and throws her over the top rope and out. I started to worry she REALLY didn't know that professional wrestling was fake, but to keep character I kept my distance. The girl's manager threw her back in, and she tried to stand up. Xuhua proceeds to take the girl, throw her into the corner, and kick, knee, elbow, punch, headbutt this girl until she's flat on her ass in the corner a bloody mess. At this point I made a run-in on the other manager and proceeded to "pummel" him while screaming "TELL HER NOT TO GET UP... XUHUA IS SHOOTING!" to which I hear "but it has to look good!". So i decided to drag the guy around "punching him", but leaving air, and showed him the mess that was. He starts screaming to the girl (who is internally busted up and on her head "DONT GET UP!" with me.

Well, that didn't work. She got up, and tried to throw a punch, and landed in this half-nelson rear choke combo. At this point we're pleading to the ref to stop the match, as we both knew that this could end up with someone having permanent damage or worse, but to no avail. Xuhua was lifting the girl up while in the choke and ultimately landed a belly-to-back suplex... at this point I couldn't take anymore and threw my shirt in, and proceeded to rip my ex off the girl. It turns out that after the audition, the girl was left with 2 bruised kidneys, a ruptured spleen, 12 broken ribs, a crushed windpipe, and a grade III concussion. Going back to the locker room, I ripped her a new one and gave her the news she failed her tryout because she went "legit".

her response: Pro wrestling's FAKE?!

Comment

well, some fun facts before I go and pass the well onto drew_half_empty

-I'm left handed, yet I play a straight right-handed guitar (like doyle II)
              -I've managed to break my kneecap in 6 places, my femur in 2, and tear everything in my knee dancing... (how NOT to impress a girl)
              -I've never gone on an airplane to go anywhere... just never had the need to be on one.
              -My favorite thing in the world to do is rock-climb and play laser tag
              -I've got my laptop running on BSD/UNIX with a KDE GUI and it works perfectly!

drew, the well's all yours... I'm packed and ready for archiving... thanks for asking your questions, a lot of them gave me some good laughs... also felt kinda therapeutic too. Thanks for everything!

Jason

Comment

Working...
              X