banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Well Part LXII: Wait, who is Lpmarshall?????

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Well Part LXII: Wait, who is Lpmarshall?????

Kac graciously passed the well across the river.

I'm an open book. As a bonus you'll probably get answers while I'm drunk late tonight and tomorrow night.

Re: The Well Part LXII: Wait, who is Lpmarshall?????

Will You show me you Les Paul and Marshall?

Comment

Do you play a Les Paul into a Marshall?

http://www.myspace.com/marchofalaric

Comment

Originally posted by JOLLY View Post
        Will You show me you Les Paul and Marshall?
        Originally posted by Diocletian View Post
        Do you play a Les Paul into a Marshall?
        I used to lol

2000 Les Paul Studio with JB/Jazz

Agile LP2000 with Custom Custom / A2P

'89 JCM800 2210 and Marshall 1960A Cab

Comment

Where in STL are you? Do you like it? Do you hate people from Kansas City? What's the best venue in the area?

Comment

Originally posted by dd12939 View Post
            Where in STL are you? Do you like it? Do you hate people from Kansas City? What's the best venue in the area?
            I'm south in Affton. Basically right on the city/county border.

I love it here. A lot of people complain about it and want to move away. Housing isn't ridiculous and I have a job.

I don't have any grudges with KC, although my friends do. Mostly friends that went to Mizzou and absolutely hate the Jayhawks.

The best venue in the area is The Pageant. I believe it finished second in a list of top venues in the country a few months ago. The sound is usually dead on. Plus you don't have to pay for parking which is nice. Almost all the other venues I used to frequent are gone now.

Comment

Originally posted by lpmarshall View Post
              I don't have any grudges with KC, although my friends do. Mostly friends that went to Mizzou and absolutely hate the Jayhawks.

The best venue in the area is The Pageant. I believe it finished second in a list of top venues in the country a few months ago. The sound is usually dead on. Plus you don't have to pay for parking which is nice. Almost all the other venues I used to frequent are gone now.
              Where I went to school (Kirksville) nearly everyone was either from STL or KC and got a bit defensive of their respective hometowns. It was kinda funny for me not being from either place.

I saw Live at the Pageant a long time ago... 2002 I think. I remember it sounding really good.

Comment

Originally posted by dd12939 View Post
                Where I went to school (Kirksville) nearly everyone was either from STL or KC and got a bit defensive of their respective hometowns. It was kinda funny for me not being from either place.

I saw Live at the Pageant a long time ago... 2002 I think. I remember it sounding really good.
                It's more of a college rivalry, and I went to a public college so I don't really care :-)

I had a bunch of friends that went to Truman or whatever the hell they call that place now. For some reason I never made it up there.

I saw Live for free down on the riverfront a few years ago at a free show, and it was killer. I forgot how awesome of an album Throwing Copper was.

Comment

Originally posted by lpmarshall View Post
                  I had a bunch of friends that went to Truman or whatever the hell they call that place now. For some reason I never made it up there.

I saw Live for free down on the riverfront a few years ago at a free show, and it was killer. I forgot how awesome of an album Throwing Copper was.
                  Re: Truman, you didn't miss much. I hate that place.

Re: Live, yeah Throwing Copper is great, and the one before that... Mental Jewelry is awesome too, IMO. After that it was less good, IMO

Comment

What style of music do you play most?

What style of music do you enjoy most?

If you have kids, or plan to in the future, have you or will you consider calling them Les, Marshall or Paul? Female versions being Leslie, Paulette and umm....Marshalle?

J
                    Don't let the bottom drop...

Originally posted by phil_104
                    In extreme cases though, herbs and talking to imaginary friends don't always cut it.
                    Originally posted by rashayritto
                    Bass Bear understands the square piece in a round hole dilemma more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by Bass_Bear View Post
                      What style of music do you play most?
                      Mostly blues based rock. I'm really all over the place though. One day it might be some real mellow stuff, the next day I might be ripping out some metal riffs.

What style of music do you enjoy most?
                      Most of the stuff I listen to is classic rock. But I'm really all over the map. It's not unheard of me to listen to Opeth followed up by Bob Marley.

If you have kids, or plan to in the future, have you or will you consider calling them Les, Marshall or Paul? Female versions being Leslie, Paulette and umm....Marshalle?
                      Never really though about it, but it's not a bad idea :-) I'm personally a big fan of classic names and not the new age goofy names that people like to give their kids.

See George Carlin - Guys Named Todd (warning language)

Comment

More questions?

Comment

Are you a Blues fan? I'm about 2 hours south of you and can't understand why I'm nearly the only person down here that goes to a few games a year and even cares they exist. I lived here nearly all my life but don't know why everybody breathes Cardinals (I do too) but could care less about the Blues?
                          Gibson LP Traditional Plus - 57 classics
                          Gibson LP Studio - Suhr Aldrich/490r
                          Fender American Tele
                          Epi 57 LP Jr. reissue - SD SP90-2
                          Vox VT 60
                          Vox AD30 Valvetronix

Comment

Originally posted by smauk43 View Post
                            Are you a Blues fan? I'm about 2 hours south of you and can't understand why I'm nearly the only person down here that goes to a few games a year and even cares they exist. I lived here nearly all my life but don't know why everybody breathes Cardinals (I do too) but could care less about the Blues?
                            To say I'm a Blues fan would be an understatement.

I like the Cardinals, don't get me wrong. I go to a few games a year with my friends and have a blast.

For the past few years I've had half season tickets, and I watch almost every game on TV. I've even had partial ticket packages going all the way back when I was 21. Obviously this year has been pretty exciting, and we are looking to ramp up in the next few years.

Nice to see another Blues fan!!! Big win tonight. Hopefully the money I put down for playoff tickets will be put to use, instead of going towards next seasons tickets.

Comment

Ever been to Fort Lostinthewoods?

Ever play "Snowparty" @ www.bubblebox.com?
                              Romans 3:23; 6:23; 5:8; 10:13; 10:9-10

Teknon Theou
                              https://soundcloud.com/you/tracks
                              Complaining that there are hypocrites in church is like complaining that fat people use the gym. Where else would you have them be?

Comment

Working...
                              X