banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Well LXVIII : Phil_104 Comes Alive ; Do you phil like we do?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Well LXVIII : Phil_104 Comes Alive ; Do you phil like we do?

Originally posted by phil_104 View Post
    Can I pick both?
    You have passed this vital test. You'll soon recieve a jean jacket via parcel post that may or may not have a Molly Hatchet back patch on it. Look in the breast pocket for a key. PM me once you've found it.

Comment

Originally posted by DankStar View Post
      You have passed this vital test. You'll soon recieve a jean jacket via parcel post that may or may not have a Molly Hatchet back patch on it. Look in the breast pocket for a key. PM me once you've found it.
      Does it come with chrome aviator shades?
      - Gibson CS ES339 - Gibson Les Paul Trad - Gibson J-200 Standard - Fender Hwy1 Strat - Gibson Captain Kirk Douglas SG - Takamine E-series Acoustic - Fender Blues Deluxe - Fender Excelsior -

Comment

Originally posted by phil_104 View Post
        Does it come with chrome aviator shades?
        It could if you play your cards right. Look out your bedroom window tonight at 7:35 pm. I'll flash my headlights twice for "look in your mailbox," and three times for "they're on top of front passenger side tire." If you mess up, the whole deal is off.

Comment

Got it.
          - Gibson CS ES339 - Gibson Les Paul Trad - Gibson J-200 Standard - Fender Hwy1 Strat - Gibson Captain Kirk Douglas SG - Takamine E-series Acoustic - Fender Blues Deluxe - Fender Excelsior -

Comment

What question should I ask you to which I don't already know the answer?

J
            Don't let the bottom drop...

Originally posted by phil_104
            In extreme cases though, herbs and talking to imaginary friends don't always cut it.
            Originally posted by rashayritto
            Bass Bear understands the square piece in a round hole dilemma more than anyone

Comment

^^. Very good question. I think the best way to answer it is by blurting out a few completely irrelevant facts about myself.

- I sometimes feel anxious swimming in deep dark water for some reason. The fact that something big could be under there creeps me out. One of my biggest fears actually, so I guess it's not to bad considering it doesn't stop me from doing anything.
              - I have a guilty pleasure. Although I am almost exclusively a beer, rum and whiskey drinker, once in a blue moon I enjoy a glass of amaretto on the rocks. I know, man card revoked.
              - I chewed on my nails intensely up to the 7th grade, and it was pretty bad. When I started guitar, my teacher was a classical player, and I stopped the habit within 7 days. I have had long nails on my right hand since then.
              - One of my objectives in life, seriously, is to grow a beard ZZ Top style.
              - The only time I broke something was trying to do a 360 on a 6ft tall half pipe in a skate park. It was my first time at a skate park.
              - When I was little, I enjoyed licking the inside of microwave popcorn bags.
              - I am a very spiritual person, but I don't know to what system I belong. For the last 4 years or so, I have been thinking that I am a buddhist.
              - I had 3 facial piercings during my high school years.

For the rest, you are going to have to ask yourself.

Comment

What did you eat for lunch 3 days ago?
                - KEVIN

MY BAND: http://thefathom.bandcamp.com

Budda Superdrive 80 II Half Stack; Mesa D-180 + Custom Emperor 2x12 Bass Cabinet
                Music Man John Petrucci (Scream'n Demon/Jazz); Ibanez S2120 (Full Shred set); Steinberger GR4
                Ibanez SR3006; Ibanez BTB1005

Originally posted by DankStar
                I'm the Betty Crocker Easy Bake Oven® of riffs. Ding! Another batch is done.

Comment

Originally posted by ksmith63 View Post
                  What did you eat for lunch 3 days ago?
                  3 ''Amazing Hulk'' popcycles and 3 glasses of Crown Royal on the rocks. No word of a lie.

Comment

Why do I phil anxious about our upcoming bathroom(s) remodeling project?
                    Romans 3:23; 6:23; 5:8; 10:13; 10:9-10

Teknon Theou
                    https://youtube.com/channel/UCo848I2...e4jKB5DNZ4Y7hs
                    Complaining that there are hypocrites in church is like complaining that fat people use the gym. Where else would you have them be?

Comment

Originally posted by LesStrat View Post
                      Why do I phil anxious about our upcoming bathroom(s) remodeling project?
                      You phil this way because of a few factors, but telling you this would unbalance the universe. All I can tell you is : Choose your paint colors carefully if you venture into that realm.

Also, make sure any pipe seals are correctly set. I phil this might cause a problem.
                      Last edited by phil_104; 05-04-2009, 10:27 PM.

Comment

What university do you go to?

What do you study there?

What's your family like?

Do you like Paul Reed Smith Guitars?
                        my vinyl record collection | updated 11 August 2015

Comment

I go to Ottawa University where I am taking a Bac. degree in history with the additional 1 year specialization, and a minor in english. I hope one day to also add a minor in music before going to teacher's college.

My family is strange. My mom is pretty down to earth, kinda insightful and pretty chill. She works as a translator for the canadian health ministry. She is really into animals, which is why we have 2 parrots as a part of my family. My dad is like a 20 year old that never grew up. Because of this, over the pass few years, he has become a buddy more than a parent figure, which is strange. He is largely responsible for my passion of music, being an avid collector of records and a huge supporter of my taking lessons for the better part of my existence. My brother is going to turn 18 soon, and is to join me at Ottawa U as a psychology major, like my dad. Me and him and reconnecting slowly, after a very rough year of conflicts due to us having strong personalities and our individual issues. My girlfriend also lives with us, and has for the last 3 and a half years or so. She's the coolest chick I know, literally always in a good mood and positive. As far as extended family, I am super close with my mom's side, but not with my dad's.

As far as prs guitars are concerned, I hate them so much that I sold off most of my collection to acquire one, just to remind me of how much I hate them. Seriously though, I know I rave a lot about them on this board, which is probably very annoying to you all, but I think that is just because I literally think I have found my perfect guitar, as every time I open the case I feel like it's the honeymoon phase all over again, and I have had her for about a year now. I would like to take the opportunity to thank you all for tolerating my non-stop ranting about my gear.

Comment

pics of your gear?
                            Yo, i'm Ryan™.

https://www.facebook.com/patchworklv
                            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=der6aGGzQTk
                            ^link to 7 tracks of my band, Patchwork

Comment

Originally posted by super rad ska View Post
                              pics of your gear?
                              Sure, just give me a few hours.

Comment

alright i'm awake, and it's been more than a few hours
                                Yo, i'm Ryan™.

https://www.facebook.com/patchworklv
                                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=der6aGGzQTk
                                ^link to 7 tracks of my band, Patchwork

Comment

Working...
                                X