X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Well no.71 aka, internet cesspit ala ninja monkey

Originally posted by Zerberus View Post
    Not dead, just breathing, 2 pages in less than 48 hours is pretty fast...
    Or everybody got their questions in quick.

Comment

Originally posted by Zerberus View Post
      ^^ Hmm, I watch Colbert more or less every day, but that one I must have missed...

Big Van Halen split, who´s side are you on, Diamond Dave or VH
      Who would win in a fight, Lemmy or God?

Choose your answers wisely
      That movie gets better every time I see it. How prolific was that the Dave v Ed question?
      Originally posted by Bad City
      He's got the crowd on his side and the blue jean lights in his eyes...

Comment

Originally posted by Aceman View Post
        How prolific was that the Dave v Ed question?
        Ya askin' me?

Comment

Originally posted by Ninja Monkey View Post
          It's cool most of the time, I missing out on the second one on my list though

Major cons: Mother teacher, argh! .
          Sisters as only classmates
          Less friends, and a 1% chance of having a girlfriend

Major pros: Individual attention, it's like it was made for you.
          Shorter schooling times.
          Pajamas and snacks during class.

All in all, I dig it.
          well... it pretty much is made for you, dude.
          so re the positives and negatives; what do you do to get out of the house?

do you find your intellect makes it difficult to appreciate people your own age?

do you usually consider that not everyone has enjoyed the same standard of education as yourself before pointing out their spelling mistakes, typos, etc? ; ]

Comment

Originally posted by dr. ad View Post
            well... it pretty much is made for you, dude.
            so re the positives and negatives; what do you do to get out of the house?

do you find your intellect makes it difficult to appreciate people your own age?

do you usually consider that not everyone has enjoyed the same standard of education as yourself before pointing out their spelling mistakes, typos, etc? ; ]
            1. Mostly biking, walking, hangin' out with closeby friends and so on.

2. Occasionally yes. You brought it up, not me.

3. I don't usually think of myself as having as having a higher standard of education, I guess I'll be less snarky from now on!

Comment

1. Mostly biking, walking, hangin' out with closeby friends and so on.

2. Occasionally yes. You brought it up, not me.

3. I don't usually think of myself as having as having a higher standard of education, I guess I'll be less snarky from now on!
              1 - nice
              2 - i ask because you remind me quite a bit of myself about 15 years ago. you're probably not drunk though
              ; ]
              3 - heh, all good bud; that was more to prevent misunderstandings. if you are indeed 13 you're very sharp.

you make me want a pet monkey.

when does the homeschooling finish, ie will you finish high school that way?

the music theory/musicology teaching idea sounds good to me; that's what i'd have done
              Last edited by dr. ad; 05-24-2009, 12:46 AM. Reason: smiley fail. i will never use a 'wink' emoticon!

Comment

Pet monkey=Bad idea.

Yes I will go through HS home-ed.

I once got drunk on those stupid rum ball chocolates, they're too good I say!!! I was also high once because my doctor prescribing me sleep meds was a bad idea.
                Last edited by Ninja Monkey; 05-24-2009, 12:50 AM.

Comment

Pet monkey=Bad idea.
                  This is sadly true... I am rather attached to my face, as it were.

All these capitals are giving me a headache.

Comment

Originally posted by dr. ad View Post
                    All these capitals are giving me a headache.
                    Funny, that's what I said when I was studying the states of the USA.

Comment

Note: It's dark down here, when you're getting water, please try not to hit my head with the bucket.

Comment

Which current bands from your generation, whether you like their music or not, do you think will stay together and become supergroups?

What are several of your favorite comedy movies from the past few years?
                        Originally posted by Boogie Bill
                        I've got 60 guitars...but 49 trumpets is just...INSANITY! WTF!

Comment

Originally posted by Gearjoneser View Post
                          Which current bands from your generation, whether you like their music or not, do you think will stay together and become supergroups?

What are several of your favorite comedy movies from the past few years?
                          Most likely, umm, if any, my future band. The current state of music isn't set up for long term success.

I don't watch movies very often, I'll name the ones I've seen: Hitchhikers guide to the galaxy remake. And that's the only movie I've watched in/from the past few years.

Comment

Can I e-kick your ass for your sig? jk.

Originally posted by wilas101 on homemade talk boxes
                            If I put a hose in an 18" sub cabinet will it sound like I have James Earl Jones in my guitar?
                            Beet sugar tastes like ass coated ass dipped in ass.

Comment

Originally posted by Curt View Post
                              Can I kiss your ass for your sig?
                              Sure, get in line.
                              Last edited by Ninja Monkey; 05-24-2009, 08:34 PM.

Comment

Cool, never heard of maylene and the sons of disaster, maybe I'll check 'em out.
                                here ya go...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSzvP...eature=related

When the going gets tough And the stomach acids flow
                                The cold wind of conformity Is nipping at your nose
                                When some trendy new atrocity Has brought you to your knees
                                Come with us we'll sail the Seas of Cheese

Comment

Working...
                                X