This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Well LXXXI - Kirei

What do you think of this chick playing guitar?

Considering you are a female can you discern whether the girl in the video is in fact a girl?

What guitarist would you say has inspired you the most?

What does the name Esteban mean to you?

Comment

Originally posted by dr. ad View Post
      favorite song

favorite song to play

do you have a clear favorite between your ibanezs and jacksons

are you enjoying toying with a large forum full of men

do you regret the breast augmentation thread in any respect

It's hard to narrow it down to one song, but some of them are "Gunslinger" and "Afterlife" by Avenged Sevenfold, "Believe In Dreams" and "Amy Says" by Flyleaf, and "Would?" and "Rooster" by Alice In Chains.

I love a lot of the original stuff that my band comes up with, but if we're talking other people's music, I like songs with lots of tweedles. "One Last Breath" by Creed and "Love Song" by Tesla, for example.

ohyes, One of the Ibanez acoustics is a pastel pink which means instant win.

lol. I could take it or leave it. I'm just glad to have someone to talk to while I'm at work. It gets boring here.

I regret that some people have a hard time accepting the fact that I'm just trying to cover all my bases, but otherwise, no. I got some excellent advice and insight, and SD, along with many other sources have helped me to arrive at a decision.
      Originally posted by Ken
      I swear the FoE had somehow better involve the GTPS and a FleshLight...

Comment

Originally posted by Fusion1 View Post
        What do you think of this chick playing guitar?

Considering you are a female can you discern whether the girl in the video is in fact a girl?

What guitarist would you say has inspired you the most?

What does the name Esteban mean to you?
        Guv'ment computer. No YouTube. ^^

The father of one of the guys in my band has been a huge influence on my guitar-playing, but if I had to pick someone others would know of, I'd say both Emmpu Vuorinen and Synester Gates are pretty big influences. Synester has some pretty amasing sound and technical know-how, but Emmpu belongs in effing Valhalla.

When I was a young Kirei, I attended the Boys and Girls club in Fort Walton Beach, FL. Around the time of my thirteenth birthday, Carlos Santana donated 10 Esteban ecoustics to the rec center. Without that, I may have never picked up guitar.
        Originally posted by Ken

Comment

How do you clear a misfire from one of the old M-29 81mm mortar tubes?
          *Recipient of the 2006 Time Magazine "Man Of The Year" Award*
          Originally posted by Slash2987
          Oh c'mon man, quit being such a liberal and actually accept someone disagrees with you.
          Originally posted by PVFan
          I'm a good sex man.
          Originally posted by Grumpy
          I am just jug the merlot.

Comment

Originally posted by The Golden Boy View Post
            How do you clear a misfire from one of the old M-29 81mm mortar tubes?
            Honestly? Kick it. If the mortar doesn't fire, you let everyone know and the whole squad stays there. Then the short straw jackass kicks the tube a few times to try and dislodge it. If it fires, yay. If not, check the tube to see if it's hot. If it is, try to cool it with water (or piss on it like that one movie). Once it cools, diassemble the tube, remove the round. If it's good, the SL can opt to try to use it again (which should never happen, for the love of Bob). Otherwise, EOD ftw.
            Originally posted by Ken

Comment

Why was I sent a PM to join this well?
              This is the very perfection of a man, to find out his own imperfections. - St. Augustine of Hippo

Comment

You weren't. You were sent a PM to start the next one. ^^
                Originally posted by Ken

Comment

Been there done that.
                  This is the very perfection of a man, to find out his own imperfections. - St. Augustine of Hippo

Comment

Well, then I'm out of ideas. I've asked like fifteen people and they've all done one.
                    Originally posted by Ken

Comment

Dunno what to tell you. Go to the vault, look at who all has participated, and choose an active member who hasn't.

Comment

There was a list kicking around somewhere of everyone who had done one.
                        Originally posted by BigAlTheBird
                        I just got oiixed in the mung by a Canadian.

Timmy - 1
                        Andrew - None

Comment

Working...
                        X