banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Well LXXXIX: LouDriver23; the ultimate loose nut behind the wheel!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Well LXXXIX: LouDriver23; the ultimate loose nut behind the wheel!

I dunno Ayn Rand is touted to be a genius, but I haven't read Atlas Shrugged, so I will refrain from commenting.
    MIA Fender Deluxe Strat (Surfer Set/Custom Bridge)
    MIJ Strat APS1/APS1/PATB-3
    MIA Tele APTL-1/APTR-1
    69' SF Bassman/ 212 Avatar Cab.
    Ibanez LR10 Semi Hollow Body
    Martin D28

Comment

Last book you read?
      Last music you purchased?
      First music you purchased?
      First CD you purchased?

Comment

Originally posted by dd12939 View Post
        Last book you read?
        Last music you purchased?
        First music you purchased?
        First CD you purchased?
        Choke
        PJ Harvey - Uh Huh Her
        Billy Joel - Glass Houses
        Pink Floyd the Wall
        MIA Tele APTL-1/APTR-1
        Martin D28

Comment

Okay I'll continue tomorrow, off to slumber land.
          MIA Tele APTL-1/APTR-1
          Martin D28

Comment

Okay it's tomorrow.
            MIA Tele APTL-1/APTR-1
            Martin D28

Comment

what do we not know about you that you'd like us to?

what are some of the philosophical truths that guide you in your day-to-day?

assuming you are a parent - if so, tell us about your kids (ages, occupations, etc) and your relationships with them

favorite childhood memory?.

what do you do (e.g. employed, retired, student, other)?

what is your highest level of education

what is the single most important accomplishment you'd like to achieve before you draw your final breath

what accomplishment have you achieved that is your proudest

what accomplishment have you achieved that is your most profound regret

what do we not know about you that you'd like us to?

what do we think we know about you that is false

what are some of the philosophical truths that guide you in your day-to-day?

what did your parents/family of origin do well that you hope to emulate?

what did your parents/family of origin do not well that you hope to improve upon ?

tell us one thing that was true about you 5 years ago that is no longer true and you are happy that it is not true

tell us one thing that was true about you 5 years ago that is no longer true and you are sad that it is not true

tell us one thing that is not true today but you hope will be true about you in 5 years that you welcome

tell us one thing that is not true today but that is likely to be true about you in 5 years but that you hope to avoid

tell us of your most influential romantic relationship - how did it start - how did it end (if it has ended) - how did it influence who you are today

what one thing (that is not about your physical appearance) would you change about yourself today if you had a magic wand that would serve this purpose
              gear list in profile

"no seymour - no tone ... know seymour - know tone!"

Is it not the glory of the people of America that, whilst they have paid a decent regard to the opinions of former times and other nations, they have not suffered a blind veneration for antiquity, for custom, or for names, to overrule the suggestions of their own good sense, the knowledge of their own situation, and the lessons of their own experience?" - James Madison - Federalist #14

Comment

Most of you know nothing about me, as for what I’d like you to know…. Nothing really, if one wanted to know me I usually wait for those to come to me. I rarely feel comfortable in social situations.

God grant me the serenity
                to accept the things I cannot change;
                courage to change the things I can;
                and wisdom to know the difference.

(Except for the god part.)

Actually I’m not a parent. I am married, but we truly have no desire to be parents.

Playing kick the can late summer nights with the neighborhood kids.

I am a Windows Network Admin/End User support at a private High School

BS in computer science Cal Lutheran University

To conquer my inner demons and develop some semblance of self confidence.

Getting out of the auto mechanic trade by getting my degree.

Completing Auto/Diesel/Transmissions trade school and wasting 10 years of my life in a trade that killed me a little bit more each day.

See previous answer.

Honestly I don’t’ think most people give me a second thought.

Again a repeat question.

If I ever decide to be a parent, about the only thing positive I can say about my parents is that they truly valued education.

Father was very abusive, mother was an overbearing dream killer.

Actually nothing, I’ve been in a HUGE rut for the last 5-6 years. If you said 10 years I’d say getting out of the mechanic trade, but 5 years ago…. I was pretty much doing the same thing.
                I still held out hope for some of my personal dreams.

I’m hoping to be in a home I own, I hope to be somewhere along a different career path, and I hope my health, physical, mental, and emotional all improve.

More career and marriage stagnation.
                The most influential, would be with my first girlfriend. I was 18 and up to that point had ZERO luck with the ladies. She was a gorgeous (still probably is) way out of my league African-American gal. She loved and supported my musical dreams, she made me feel that I wasn’t so messed up after all.

I would have this super inflated sense of self often seen by athletes, primarily high-school football players. (I’m surrounded by these buggers) They haven’t a care in the world, and wherever they are….. well, that’s where it’s at!
                MIA Tele APTL-1/APTR-1
                Martin D28

Comment

Simi Valley is my favorite city in California. Since you've lived there awhile, what do you love about it, and what bothers you about it?

And by the way, we should hang out sometime. I'm 10 minutes away, near the 118/Desoto Ave.
                  Originally posted by Boogie Bill
                  I've got 60 guitars...but 49 trumpets is just...INSANITY! WTF!

Comment

Big or tight?
                    Naughty or nice?

Comment

Originally posted by Gearjoneser View Post
                      Simi Valley is my favorite city in California. Since you've lived there awhile, what do you love about it, and what bothers you about it?

And by the way, we should hang out sometime. I'm 10 minutes away, near the 118/Desoto Ave.
                      I love how Simi is still a bit quaint, still has that small town feel yet I can get almost anything I need. It's also close enough to the city to take in some culture when I want, and far enough away to avoid the major riff raff.

What I dislike about it, for some reason everybody is a smoker here. I can't go anywhere, including the tennis courts without running into a half dozen smokers. Also with my severe allergies the high winds are not much fun either. The Santa Anna's kick my booty every year about this time. Of course where you're at in Chatsworth you're no stranger to that either.

For sure I actually can't believe we haven't hit up a beer or two as of yet. Well 2010 is a new year.

Originally posted by Ninja Monkey View Post
                      Big or tight?
                      Naughty or nice?
                      How about big and tight....
                      JK I prefer tight any day.
                      I must admit I like em nice.
                      MIA Tele APTL-1/APTR-1
                      Martin D28

Comment

In a battle between loudriver and louthunder, who wins?
                        Facebook - My facebook page
                        Kemo For Emo - My band. Now verified on Facebook & Spotify!

Comment

Originally posted by Jake View Post
                          In a battle between loudriver and louthunder, who wins?
                          That would depend on the type of battle you're referring to.
                          If you're talking about who can consume the most consecutive cheeseburgers, I'd be hard pressed to find anyone who is my equal. Maybe Kobayashi.
                          MIA Tele APTL-1/APTR-1
                          Martin D28

Comment

I assume your name is Lou Driver, but

would you consider

Having it legally changed to Loud River?

Because that's awesome.
                            -Adam

Hear or Follow my music:

Comment

Originally posted by sosomething View Post
                              I assume your name is Lou Driver, but

would you consider

Having it legally changed to Loud River?

Because that's awesome.
                              LOL....The latter is what I've always called him when I've read his name.

Comment

SNL Jeopardy-Yay or Nay?
                                Actual Jeopardy- Yes or no?
                                Should bass players be allowed to use plectrums?
                                Triads or full chords?
                                Favorite Christmas song?

Comment

Working...
                                X