banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Well LXXXIX: LouDriver23; the ultimate loose nut behind the wheel!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Well LXXXIX: LouDriver23; the ultimate loose nut behind the wheel!

Originally posted by Grumpy
    Have you made the noticed that most Ayn Rand fans in their 30's are also Rush (Geddy, Alex, Neil... not the retard) fans?

Top 10 forum members you'd like to meet.

Top 5 favorite bands.

Just wanted to let you know your avatar brought back alot of good memories when I first saw it. thanks buddy.
    I actually have not made the Ayn Rand, Rush connection. For me, spotting the Rand fans are not as easy to spot. But then again I was born without Gaydar, so what do I know?

Tough, lots of good folks here,
    The honest answer is 10 is not nearly a high enough number, but I'll answer your question to the best of my abilities.

DLT
    Jolly
    Lucid
    Gearjoneser
    Pink Unicorn Horsie
    Grumpy
    Exihillio
    Grumpy
    Sosomething
    Lew

That list feel VERY incomplete.

Top 5 favorite bands:
    Pink Floyd
    Radiohead
    Primus
    The Doors
    Dire Straits

Originally posted by sosomething View Post
    I assume your name is Lou Driver, but

would you consider

Having it legally changed to Loud River?

Because that's awesome.
    Yes the nickname Lou Driver was give to me in high school by my good friend Shodin B.B Hikey (his nickname of course)
    Most people that read my handle actually see it as Loud River.
    So would I have it legally changed? Probably not. Illegally changed.... Sure.
    MIA Fender Deluxe Strat (Surfer Set/Custom Bridge)
    MIJ Strat APS1/APS1/PATB-3
    MIA Tele APTL-1/APTR-1
    69' SF Bassman/ 212 Avatar Cab.
    Ibanez LR10 Semi Hollow Body
    Martin D28

Comment

Originally posted by JOLLY View Post
      LOL....The latter is what I've always called him when I've read his name.
      See always the Loud River!
      Hmmm that does kinda rock!

Originally posted by Ninja Monkey View Post
      SNL Jeopardy-Yay or Nay?
      Actual Jeopardy- Yes or no?
      Should bass players be allowed to use plectrums?
      Triads or full chords?
      Favorite Christmas song?
      The first time I saw SNL Jeopardy with Will Ferrel and Norm McDonald I almost peed my pants, so BIG old YAY! It did get a bit stale though, the Sean Connery bit got old and predictable.

Actual Jeopardy! I LOVE LOVE LOVE that game show. I love how sometimes I watch it and can run several columns and feel like the smartest man alive. Then another night I can't answer a single tile and that's on the High-School version.

Bass players and picks eh... Yeah sure why not, I personally think it's a disadvantage to do so, but I also don't play bass so I don't know.

Triads or full chords.... YES. They both have their place. If I was a painter I wouldn't throw out my color yellow just because I learned to mix my own colors or discovered the joys of cobalt blue.

Favorite Christmas song.....That's such a tough one as I HATE so many of them. I suppose I would have to say Chestnuts roasting on an open fire by Nat King Cole just for the pure quality of his voice.
      MIA Tele APTL-1/APTR-1
      Martin D28

Comment

Originally posted by loudriver23 View Post
        I love how Simi is still a bit quaint, still has that small town feel yet I can get almost anything I need. It's also close enough to the city to take in some culture when I want, and far enough away to avoid the major riff raff.
        That's the same assessment I have of Simi Valley. It's the most beautiful type of community you could hope for in California, and has everything important in terms of stores, BMX track, skate park, parks, and lacks almost everything that sucks about LA....because it's the first city beyond the LA County line.

I recommend staying planted there. To those of you who don't know, Simi Valley is perhaps one of the very best cities in the entire US. I've been everywhere, and Simi Valley is really one of the coolest towns there is. Perfect weather, nice people, public parks, great bars, quiet neighborhoods. Loudriver is lucky to live there.
        Last edited by Gearjoneser; 12-02-2009, 11:42 PM.
        Originally posted by Boogie Bill
        I've got 60 guitars...but 49 trumpets is just...INSANITY! WTF!

Comment

Originally posted by Gearjoneser View Post
          That's the same assessment I have of Simi Valley. It's the most beautiful type of community you could hope for in California, and has everything important in terms of stores, BMX track, skate park, parks, and lacks almost everything that sucks about LA....because it's the first city beyond the LA County line.

I recommend staying planted there. To those of you who don't know, Simi Valley is perhaps one of the very best cities in the entire US. I've been everywhere, and Simi Valley is really one of the coolest towns there is. Perfect weather, nice people, public parks, great bars, quiet neighborhoods. Loudriver is lucky to live there.

That sounds like a very cool place to be. I'm always a fan of places like that....a good place to live that's quiet and has a small town feel and has some cool stuff to do, yet the city is only a small drive away. That's how my current living situation is.
          Facebook - My facebook page
          Kemo For Emo - My band. Now verified on Facebook & Spotify!

Comment

Originally posted by Gearjoneser View Post

Originally posted by Jake View Post
            That sounds like a very cool place to be. I'm always a fan of places like that....a good place to live that's quiet and has a small town feel and has some cool stuff to do, yet the city is only a small drive away. That's how my current living situation is.
            Thanks guys, I do like where I live I must admit. The only upgrade I would make is perhaps Santa Barbara someday. I have always liked it up there. Plus I could be closer to Oprah's winter home.
            MIA Tele APTL-1/APTR-1
            Martin D28

Comment

Well, (pun intended) that's about me. Who want's some?
              I think everyone who posted on mine has done one, so I'll have to see. If anyone has any more questions before I bounce let's have em.
              Thanks guys, it was fun.
              MIA Tele APTL-1/APTR-1
              Martin D28

Comment

I've never done one nor been asked yet if you need someone... I hate putting myself forward but I do feel slightly left out :P

Comment

Originally posted by Pierre View Post
                  I've never done one nor been asked yet if you need someone... I hate putting myself forward but I do feel slightly left out :P
                  Well, my fine furry friend, feel left out NO MORE!.
                  Cuz you are now in the bucket, er.. I mean WELL.

Enjoy
                  MIA Tele APTL-1/APTR-1
                  Martin D28

Comment

So... I have to start my own thread now or what..?

Comment

yes - you start your own then alert the mods to sticky it
                      gear list in profile

"no seymour - no tone ... know seymour - know tone!"

Is it not the glory of the people of America that, whilst they have paid a decent regard to the opinions of former times and other nations, they have not suffered a blind veneration for antiquity, for custom, or for names, to overrule the suggestions of their own good sense, the knowledge of their own situation, and the lessons of their own experience?" - James Madison - Federalist #14

Comment

Working...
                      X