banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Well LXXXX: To Nothingness and beyond!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Well LXXXX: To Nothingness and beyond!

Ok, SDUGF, let 'er rip!

Re: The Well LXXXX: To Nothingness and beyond!

Firsties yay!!!

influences/self-description of style/fave bands (players)?
    sigpic
    "Add about a half-a-teacup o' bass...."
    --'King' Curtis Ousley

Visit me on Facebook
    Originally posted by Lewguitar
    In our heart of hearts we're love. That's who we really are.

Comment

Are you happy now?
      " you tell it like you're barefoot while you wear those hundred dollar shoes. Yeah, you can shuck and jive me all ya want to but, please please please, don't tell me 'bout the blues!"......Buddy Guy

Comment

Influences:
        Jazz: John McLaughlin, Cannonball Adderley, Oscar Peterson, Herbie Hancock, Wynton Marsalis
        Blues: Albert Collins, Joe Bonamassa, Robert Cray, SRV, Muddy Waters, BB King
        Metal: Marty Friedman, Jeff Loomis, Alex Skolnick, Mike & Chris Amott, Ihsahn
        Other stuff: David Gilmour, Paco De Lucia, Robin Trower, Ritchie Blackmore

Fave Bands: Alice In Chains, Megadeth, Testament, Nevermore, The Crown, Yyrkoon, Emperor, Enslaved, Zyklon, Carcass, Deep Purple, CCR, Jethro Tull, Opeth, Wolven Ancestry, and a bunch more, but i'm not gonna name every single one.

Self description of style...? is that like my own guitar playing style? Hmm tough one. In terms of composition, I like weird dissonant chords and intervals, epic melodies, fast riffs, ripping headbanging riffs, crushing heavy riffs. My lead style is easier to pin down. It's a nice mixture of straight up blues, some classical, some middle eastern and far eastern sounds, rooted in an almost spanish/flamenco rhythmic sensibility.

Comment

I am only superficially happy

Comment

Would you do her?
            Last edited by bluesbend; 06-11-2010, 09:45 AM.
            " you tell it like you're barefoot while you wear those hundred dollar shoes. Yeah, you can shuck and jive me all ya want to but, please please please, don't tell me 'bout the blues!"......Buddy Guy

Comment

.....oh man. if I was drunk enough to not know my own name, probably, but then again if I was that drunk, I'd more than likely not be able to stand, let alone be conscious enough to do anyone.

Comment

What is the air speed of an unladen swallow?

Comment

African or European?

Comment

I don't know...............

Last edited by bluesbend; 06-11-2010, 09:45 AM.

Comment

Will we be the only two playing this game?

Comment

What if I told you that little gal is my sister?

Comment

I hope not.

otherwise, nobody will get to know me and then I won't have any friends!!

Comment

What about my sister?

Comment

my comment still stands bucko. sorry if I hurt your or her feelings.

Comment

Working...
                              X