• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gr8Scott
    replied
    Re: The Well C : Hey diddle diddle, in the well with guitfiddle

Originally posted by Bones
    If you had to cross swords with a guy while slamming some sorostitute, who would it be? You can't say you wouldn't because YOU HAVE TO CROSS SWORDS.
    LOL!! I like how this question keeps changing now LOL.

My question is as follows.

Hypothetically - your entire family (mom/dad/brothers/sisters/kids/wife/family pets) has been kidnapped by terrorists and are being held in a secure unknown location. The terrorist leader has demanded that you kill five people in the US public spotlight (ie it can't be non-public/ordinary people) using whatever means necessary in the next seven days or your whole family "gets it". You have a unlimited funds at your disposal. All five public figures must assume room temp before your seven days is up. After the job is complete, your family will be free and safe. Any attempt to mount a rescue will obviously be met with a terrible and swift response. Failure to complete the task set before you will also not be pleasant for the captives.

What would you do and how would you do it?

Leave a comment:

• jcthejester13
    replied

There is a mass of innocent people spanning one city block...

Would you rather go on a homicidal rampage with a car or a gun?

Leave a comment:

• guitfiddle
    replied

It was an old Harmony with slider switches and cheap, fat single coils. I don't even know where it is now.

Buck a minute to trade Katy for the guitar? Yup...that's worth it.
    Last edited by guitfiddle; 09-30-2010, 11:42 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Kam
    replied

Originally posted by guitfiddle View Post

Started playing guitar in high school at age 13, and bought my first guitar for five bucks.
    What was it? Do you still have it? If you do, would you trade it for five minutes with Katy Perry?

Leave a comment:

• The Well C : Hey diddle diddle, in the well with guitfiddle

Thanks to Gr8scott for passing the torch this way.

My name is Tom Williams, and I'm originally from Galax, Virginia. It's about 40 minutes North of Scott's place in Mt Airy.

Born 1970 in a hospital that has since become a drug rehab center.

Started playing guitar in high school at age 13, and bought my first guitar for five bucks.

Moved to Co in 2000, and met my wife in 2001. Had a daughter in 2006. Cook for a living at an outdoor ed center in the mountains.

Anyhoo, fire away and let's see if this will go more than two pages
Working...
X