banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Well CX: with 80's Metal.... Melting your face off and making your ears bleed.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 80's_Metal
    replied
    Re: The Well CX: with 80's Metal.... Melting your face off and making your ears bleed

Originally posted by ehdwuld View Post
    Well
    Lets get this out of the way

asleep and dreaming
    could do or be anything money is no object neither is common sense or the laws of physics ( and of course the Shania Rule )
    go

I usually dream I am doing one of five things.....
    1. wrecking my old 68 ford shortbed.... all motor, no brakes...
    2. Playing basketball like nobody's business, high flying like the days when I was in college and could actually play above the rim....dunk-fest all up in your face!
    3. Wailing away on some sort of killer solo that sounds better than my fingers look like they are actually doing on the fretboard....
    4. Or copulating with some beautiful girl of my past.

5. hunting with my brother

ever eat
    an oyster once, it was rubbery and gross. I despise seafood
    a booger never out the front, in the front... but they slide down the back once in a while...
    a grasshopper nope.... I don't live in africa.

three people living or dead you'd like a 5 min conversation with.
    Elvis would be cool
    Teddy Roosevelt (hunting genius)
    Walt disney
    thanks for posting first bro!

Leave a comment:

• ginormous
    replied
    Re: The Well CX: with 80's Metal.... Melting your face off and making your ears bleed

Would you rather be:

*rich, famous and playing stuff that's not quite who you are

or

*right where you are right now, and lighting the skies on fire?

Dream Rig?

Dream gig?

Leave a comment:

• ehdwuld
    replied

Well
    Lets get this out of the way

asleep and dreaming
    could do or be anything money is no object neither is common sense or the laws of physics ( and of course the Shania Rule )
    go

ever eat
    an oyster
    a booger
    a grasshopper

three people living or dead you'd like a 5 min conversation with.

Leave a comment:

• The Well CX: with 80's Metal.... Melting your face off and making your ears bleed.

Heck Ya! Lets rock this thread!

I believe that every one of us young or old has a secret fantasy to be a heavy metal thrash headbangin metal-head.... Those searing leads, uncontrollable volume and wicked riffs that bleed your brains out from whence your eardrums once were.

Metal is as Metal does.... it hardly ever follows any rules and everyone knows it.

Most people I know don't understand my music, don't like my music, and wonder how in the heck I got into it.

QUESTIONS from the peanut gallery??? ... please let them spew forth.

...... this is gonna be fun!
Working...
X