banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Well CXVI : Nagash against the wall !

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nagash
    replied
    Re: The Well CXVI : Nagash against the wall !

Originally posted by LesStrat View Post
    How long did your family's invasion of France take? Was there any resistance? I dunno, I wasn't there yet.

Leave a comment:

• LesStrat
    replied

How long did your family's invasion of France take? Was there any resistance?

Leave a comment:

• Nagash
    replied

Originally posted by Dr.K View Post
    I wasn't trying to make fun of you.

What's your biggest regret in life? I have been raised to be completely dependant on what my parents want.

What would you do differently to change that? Never listen to them again, and once I can leave their home, never come back.

And this is perfectly serious.

Leave a comment:

• Dr.K
    replied

I wasn't trying to make fun of you.

What's your biggest regret in life?

What would you do differently to change that?

Leave a comment:

• Nagash
    replied

Originally posted by sosomething View Post
    You are mere days from being exactly 10 years younger than me.

How's that feel? I don't care about age differences generally speaking, as it can been seen in some of the answers I gave on the first page. I hope it doesn't make YOU feel old though
    Originally posted by Lazarus1140 View Post
    That is exactly where my grandfather was raised!

Is it legal to consume alcoholic beverages at your age in France? Yep, 18 is the limit.

What guitar would you play if you didn't play a Jackson? I own only one Jackson. I play ESP, I have an Ibanez bass and I'd play Ibanez guitars, I'd play Gibson, and there's a VERY COOL custom shop from Finland called Amfisound. I love their stuff, you should check them out ! Acoustics, I like Taylor, Breedlove, and Guild. Never played a Martin, they are impossible to find !

Please describe "metal" music without referencing any artists. To me, metal is the musical genre with the most versatility, there are so many different styles, so many different sounds, there's some metal for everyone on this planet, you just have to find the style matching the person. To me, metal is the "other side of life", while most songs inother styles describe love, happiness, partying and such, metal reminds me that life isn't always nice and cool, that it's damn brutal and unforgiving. Musically, it's the style that requires the most different skills also. Metal is the set-apart style of music.

Do you use a bicycle as your primary means of transportation? I've got flat feet . When I can, I try to walk the way, when it's a bit further or I have to hurry, I use bicycle, when it's ever further, I take the bus and subway. In extreme cases, I ask one of my parents to drive me.

Do you know any music theory? Yeah, I've learnt quite a bit, but most of it annoys me. I learnt the basic scales, how to read notes, how to build chords. But stuff like the circle of whatevers and so, that I really don't care about. I take one scale, play some crap until something cool comes to my mind, I write this down, and then I work on it to make a full song.
    Carry on !

Leave a comment:

• Lazarus1140
    replied

Originally posted by Nagash View Post
    It's at the German borderline, it's part of the region Alsace. Alsace is one of the region, along with the Lorraine, that the Nazis artificially added to their Reich back then.

That is exactly where my grandfather was raised!

Is it legal to consume alcoholic beverages at your age in France?

What guitar would you play if you didn't play a Jackson?

Please describe "metal" music without referencing any artists.

Do you use a bicycle as your primary means of transportation?

Do you know any music theory?
    Last edited by Lazarus1140; 04-26-2011, 11:26 AM. Reason: Poor stab at humor removed

Leave a comment:

• sosomething
    replied

You are mere days from being exactly 10 years younger than me.

How's that feel?

Leave a comment:

• Nagash
    replied

No, really. Have you ever seen a UFO? I'd never make fun of you... course I did !
    When you ride this new scooter would you prefer to be on the front or in the back? Depends on the other passenger

Leave a comment:

• Dr.K
    replied

When you ride this new scooter would you prefer to be on the front or in the back?

Leave a comment:

• Dr.K
    replied

No, really. Have you ever seen a UFO?

Leave a comment:

• Nagash
    replied

Originally posted by Axl H View Post
    Denmark vs Norway - which is the cooler, more awesome and just greater place of the two, in your opinion? Norway. Black Metal ftw !

What car is your favourite? I'm not interested in cars AT ALL, I want something that rolls, that is small, and doesn't swallow too much petrol. Anything that can transport two chubby asses and a guitar on the back.

Leave a comment:

• Axl H
    replied

Denmark vs Norway - which is the cooler, more awesome and just greater place of the two, in your opinion?

What car is your favourite?

Leave a comment:

• Nagash
    replied

Originally posted by newking70 View Post
    how old are you?
    Already answered, I'm 19 years old. Gonna be 20 by end of June.

Leave a comment:

• newking70
    replied

how old are you?

Leave a comment:

• Nagash
    replied

Originally posted by sosomething View Post
    Don't answer questions with other questions.
    In that case, I'm not OK.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X