banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Well CXVI : Nagash against the wall !

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GuitarStv
    replied
    Re: The Well CXVI : Nagash against the wall !

Kitty has claws ^

Leave a comment:

• sosomething
    replied

Originally posted by Nagash View Post
    Wait, you know this is gonna hurt, right ?
    Don't answer questions with other questions.

Leave a comment:

• Nagash
    replied

Originally posted by sosomething View Post
    I'm doing to punch you in the dick. OK?
    Wait, you know this is gonna hurt, right ?

Leave a comment:

• sosomething
    replied

I'm doing to punch you in the dick. OK?

Leave a comment:

• Nagash
    replied

@Bones : I hate how Chinese sounds. In fact I hate the sound of most asian languages. And if I said Turking and Finnish, it's for a good reason

@Dirtbag : it is indeed, you just made a typo

Leave a comment:

• Dirtbagg
    replied

English is my third language. Here goes two stories in one :

My parents are German, but they left Germany and went wherever my father found a job. He found his first one in Switzerland, so they moved there (they lived at the Swiss borderline anyway, far southern Germany) for a short time, but long enough for my sister to be born there. Afterwards, they moved to France, to a city called Strasbourg. It's at the German borderline, it's part of the region Alsace. Alsace is one of the region, along with the Lorraine, that the Nazis artificially added to their Reich back then. That's where I was born, and for finanacial reasons, we have never moved since.

So from the very beginning, I was raised in two languages, German inside the house, and French outside. I speak both languages perfectly. My parents gave me the first notions of the English language when I was 9 years old, cause at school I couldn't start English lessons before I was 11. They knew what would later be confirmed - in France, English teachers and lessons just SUCK. My parents helped me to avoid the silly French accent . When I was 13, I also took Spanish classes. I turned out to be a beast with languages (yay !), and the next ones I'm going to try to learn are Turkinsh and Finnish.
    Your english writting is probably better than mine

Leave a comment:

• Bones
    replied

My parents are German, but they left Germany and went wherever my father found a job. He found his first one in Switzerland, so they moved there (they lived at the Swiss borderline anyway, far southern Germany) for a short time, but long enough for my sister to be born there. Afterwards, they moved to France, to a city called Strasbourg. It's at the German borderline, it's part of the region Alsace. Alsace is one of the region, along with the Lorraine, that the Nazis artificially added to their Reich back then. That's where I was born, and for finanacial reasons, we have never moved since.

So from the very beginning, I was raised in two languages, German inside the house, and French outside. I speak both languages perfectly. My parents gave me the first notions of the English language when I was 9 years old, cause at school I couldn't start English lessons before I was 11. They knew what would later be confirmed - in France, English teachers and lessons just SUCK. My parents helped me to avoid the silly French accent . When I was 13, I also took Spanish classes. I turned out to be a beast with languages (yay !), and the next ones I'm going to try to learn are Turkinsh and Finnish.
    You should learn Chinese and then rule the planet.

Leave a comment:

• Nagash
    replied

Originally posted by Kam View Post
    Some impressive words to be casually dropping in your second language. Kudos, man.

So, you're a German dude living in France, is that right? How did that come about?

Leave a comment:

• Kam
    replied

Some impressive words to be casually dropping in your second language. Kudos, man.

So, you're a German dude living in France, is that right? How did that come about?

Leave a comment:

• Nagash
    replied

Originally posted by Dirtbagg View Post
    What do you do to pay your bills? Nothing yet. I'm a student, parents pay the shizz.

What do you want to be when you grow up? Maths teacher.

Do you eat french fries? Yep. They taste better than fried French.

How about those flat pancake, I mean crepes? Is a pancake not flat ? I've always had problems with perspective on my plate.
    Alright, let's cut the **** here. Pictures of the sister. No.
    Originally posted by newking70 View Post
    what's a nagash? It's the material representation of abstract concepts such as political incorrectness, and, from 6 A.M. 'til noon, the expression of negativity in a misanthropical way.
    Got it ?

Leave a comment:

• newking70
    replied

what's a nagash?

Leave a comment:

• formula73
    replied

Alright, let's cut the **** here. Pictures of the sister.
    This.

Leave a comment:

• Kam
    replied

Alright, let's cut the **** here. Pictures of the sister.

Leave a comment:

• Dirtbagg
    replied

What do you do to pay your bills?

What do you want to be when you grow up?

Do you eat french fries?

How about those flat pancake, I mean crepes?

Leave a comment:

• Nagash
    replied

Originally posted by GuitarStv View Post
    Which comic is cooler:

or

?

First one, no doubt. The second one contains too much racism IMO. And it's not quite as funny !

Leave a comment:

Working...
X