banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Well CXVIV: Mr. Frank Lee. Thank You.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Well CXVIV: Mr. Frank Lee. Thank You.

Jolly doesn't want it

Frank Lee where the heck did you go?
    My Bands -
    https://kamikazechoir.hearnow.com/
    www.instagram.com/kamikazechoir
    www.reverbnation.com/theheartlessdevils

Just some fun guitar stuff from time to time
    GUITAR KULTURE

Comment

It was my questions (including this one) wasn't it ? Oh lawdy, now i've expanded my debateable 'talents' to include snuffing out the Well.

I'm going to go into a dark corner now and be very very quiet for a while, i feel guilty.
      Lumbering dinosaur (what's a master volume control?)

STALKER NO STALKING !

Comment

Originally posted by crusty philtrum View Post
        Oh lawdy, now i've expanded my debateable 'talents' to include snuffing out the Well.
        It's a shame you're only discovering this now. You could have saved poor BP a tonne of money when that oil well blew up in the Gulf of Mexico.
        I remember calloused hands and paint-stained jeans, and I remember safe-as-houses self-belief.

Comment

i think frank lee has taught us all a meta lesson

well played, sir
          gear list in profile

"no seymour - no tone ... know seymour - know tone!"

Is it not the glory of the people of America that, whilst they have paid a decent regard to the opinions of former times and other nations, they have not suffered a blind veneration for antiquity, for custom, or for names, to overrule the suggestions of their own good sense, the knowledge of their own situation, and the lessons of their own experience?" - James Madison - Federalist #14

Comment

Other than music, what are your other hobbies?

Do you collect anything?

Favorite activities?

Comment

Frank Lee
              Like a fine wine
              Arrives in his own time

Comment

Originally posted by tone4days View Post
                what is your highest level of education

where were you born? what is your age?

what is your occupation

what is the single most important accomplishment you'd like to achieve before you draw your final breath

what accomplishment have you achieved that is your proudest

what accomplishment have you achieved that is your most profound regret

what do we not know about you that you'd like us to?

what do we think we know about you that is false

what are some of the philosophical truths that guide you in your day-to-day?

what did your parents/family of origin do well that you hope to emulate?

what did your parents/family of origin do not well that you hope to improve upon ?

favorite childhood memory?

tell us one thing that was true about you 5 years ago that is no longer true and you are happy that it is not true

tell us one thing that was true about you 5 years ago that is no longer true and you are sad that it is not true

tell us one thing that is not true today but you hope will be true about you in 5 years that you welcome

tell us one thing that is not true today but that is likely to be true about you in 5 years but that you hope to avoid

tell us of your most influential romantic relationship - how did it start - how did it end (if it has ended) - how did it influence who you are today

what one thing (that is not about your physical appearance) would you change about yourself today if you had a magic wand that would serve this purpose

Frank Lee apologizes. It has been a busy period. SWGBTFFL (She Who Gave Birth to Frank Friggin' Lee) had cancer, and now doesn't. Frank Lee became a chicken farmer. Etc.

1. He has one Master's degree and is working on His thesis for his second (different subject)

2. Western Massachusetts. Timeless (43)

4. Cliche, but having kids with good self-esteem

5. Seeing Frank Lee, Jr. progress -- He has some quirks and struggles with stuff.

6. Not speaking up at times when He should have.

7. Frank Lee is not Canadian

8. I am not DLT, I am Frank F'ing Lee

9. The golden rules of Frank Lee: I. a) Deny everything b) Demand 110% proof c) Make counter-accusations. II. Do unto others before they do unto you.

10. Humor

11. Anxiety, judgement, and grudge-holding

12. Driving to and from Salisbury Beach, MA in His father's Porsche 914 (the Poor Man's Porsche). That and when He held court in the temple with a bunch of bearded dudes whilst His mom and dad looked for him (this was before Amber Alerts)

13. In a psychologically toxic working environment

14. Frank Lee needs to lose 25

15. Frank Lee will have his degree

16. Hmm...hopefully FL will be in better shape

17. MFL (Mrs. Frank Lee). Still going and going well. Long story.

18. Good question. If anything, Frank F. Lee wishes He discovered mindfulness when He was ten or so.

Thank you. You are a good dude.

Comment

Originally posted by Wattage View Post
                  Frank Lee's Ultimate Death Match in each of the following -

Hockey?

Music?

Literature?

SDUGF?

Thank you
                  Hmm.

Hockey: let's pick the two best hockey names:

Jean-Luc Grand-Pierre vs. Pierre-Luc Letorneau-LeBlond.

Grand-Pierre wins, just due to the translation of his last name.

Literature: Old English vs. Middle English

Frank Lee prefers the OE. Even though Chaucer had a richer palette of characters from which to paint, OE's unique combination of alliteration and apposition cranks Frank's crank on an almost daily basis.

Music:

Original lineup Byrds vs. Clarence White lineup:

It's hard to argue with Gene Clark. CW is one of FFL's all time faves, but original wins.

SDUGF: Super Fuzz Pi vs. Big Al:

Big Al loses, as it appeared that he was doing it on purpose.

Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Wattage View Post
                    Yes "x vs y" plus would be nice.

“I hold the world but as the world, Middleton; A stage where every man must play a part, And mine is a sad one” - Clark Gillies

Fair game though I think Frank Lee would agree if Jethro had to look for people larger or tougher than himself to fight there may not have been very many fights available to him? Also a good many of those who had the oppotunity to taste Gillies bloody knuckles trod upon a certain #22 a little too often therefore encouraging the wrath of #9. My memory is a little vague on all the details but I seem to remember a rather raucous playoff between our teams with violence being a sword both teams wielded willingly. I don't think Jethro needed to fight Ogie Ogilthorpe to prove how tough he was, the Flyers helped him do that pretty early on in his career. btw Mr Gillies introduced an old friend of mine to his wife. He thought they were a good match, I've often wondered if that was because of personalities or weight class.....

My personal fave beatdowns were always Dave Schultz, Tiger Williams and Ed Hospodar. I had no love lost on the Bruins but the Flyers & Leafs were always favorite enemies. Hockey is lost on me these days, my once proud Islanders are but a joke now.

Frank Lee cannot argue, but one has to give credit to Terry for getting his large Canadian head beat in and then immediately getting up and talking smack to the guy who kept beating him up. An inspiration.

Comment

"Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn" is a line from the 1939 film Gone with the Wind starring Clark Gable and Vivien Leigh.

How does this relate to Frank Lee, and how does he feel about it ?

Also, is the bassist 'Flea' any connection ('Flea' being noticeably close to 'F Lee') ?

And are you related to 'Overtly', or 'Openly', being as 'overt' and 'open' are similar in meaning to 'frank', and of course all of them are 'Lees' ?
                      1582 R. Stanyhurst tr. Virgil First Foure Bookes Æneis ii. 26 Wee‥pardon francklye the villeyn.

1939 is waaaaay too mod for Frank Lee.

Flea's band gives Mr. Lee a freakin' headache.

Lee:

Thank you.

Comment

It, i feel guilty.
                        Crusty, don't feel guilty because you are descended from criminals. You don't need to do their time again. Frank Lee was busy.

Comment

Originally posted by Lucid_Lunatic View Post
                          Other than music, what are your other hobbies?

Do you collect anything?

Favorite activities?
                          Reading, gardening, watching soccer and hockey.

Fat cells.

Running, monitoring the nefarious activities of the Freemasons, and hanging with my family.

Thank you.
                          Last edited by Frankly; 06-12-2011, 07:09 PM.

Comment

Frank F'ing Lee gives fine answers

Thank You

t4d
                            gear list in profile

"no seymour - no tone ... know seymour - know tone!"

Is it not the glory of the people of America that, whilst they have paid a decent regard to the opinions of former times and other nations, they have not suffered a blind veneration for antiquity, for custom, or for names, to overrule the suggestions of their own good sense, the knowledge of their own situation, and the lessons of their own experience?" - James Madison - Federalist #14

Comment

Comment

How often do you play guitar?

If you had to kill someone to protect your family, do you have a favorite mixed drink?

How much is where does the if you were when it is?

Does our concept of the infinite stem from the observation of the divine, or from our inability to comprehend the ultimate end of our own consciousness?
                                -Adam

Hear or Follow my music:

Comment

Working...
                                X