banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1998 was when I stumbled thru The InterWeb door and landed here, Once known as:_DONZO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1998 was when I stumbled thru The InterWeb door and landed here, Once known as:_DONZO

I was Reverend:_Donzo_ the "Reverend" added to my handle was a gift from the Moderator "Rodney Gene" from the Custom Shop

--I cut my teeth on pickups here - ( every-night ) had a good memory for pickups and nothing else at all! --

--a year later I started a Job in the Pickup Industry In some far away place that made (FENDER LACE SENSORS) --

--5-years later I started my own Pickup (Bootique-1-man) Industry & been at it for 17 years --

-- today I'm feeling very old and will be older Dec 15th (65) --

-- Byeeeee --

Good to see you stopping in, Don. You've built yourself a reputation for making great pickups.
    "You should know better by now than to introduce science into a discussion of voodoo."

Comment

Originally posted by eclecticsynergy View Post
      Good to see you stopping in, Don. You've built yourself a reputation for making great pickups.
      thx... And what I have learned from it all is simply this: "No good deed goes UN-PUNISHED" all joking aside! at 65 today I look just like him -->>> in photo: Gong Man!
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Don Mare; 11-11-2022, 10:58 PM.

Comment

Wow, that’s the same year I ended up here on the same quest. Rodney, Butch and Kellie all were very helpful and I had a great time researching and swapping pickups.

Quite a nice business you’ve built, Don! I need to try out a set of your Tele pickups…
        Oh no.....

Oh Yeah!

Comment

hey donzo, nice to see ya around

Comment

Originally posted by jeremy View Post
            hey donzo, nice to see ya around
            Well I'll be it's Jeremy~ oh my we have missed yas Bro! - Great to see your here! message me or email - lets catch up a little ok?

Comment

Originally posted by PFDarkside View Post
              Wow, that’s the same year I ended up here on the same quest. Rodney, Butch and Kellie all were very helpful and I had a great time researching and swapping pickups.

Quite a nice business you’ve built, Don! I need to try out a set of your Tele pickups…
              I recall you PFDarside LOL - those were the Good Ole days! ( man....what happened to Music?, 1st Napster, then Covid - two major Blows - now Music is really missing the POINT~ and may not even know it! shucks~ )

Comment

Donzo you wild child creature from the past! HTF are you doing. So glad to see you're kicking. Gotta boogie but we need to catch up.
                www.soundclick.com/failedgrace
                www.myspace.com/robert_sherman
                http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1513342220

T4D got a new gig!

(Please send sig worthy material!)

Comment

Thanks for checking in and glad seems all is (hopefully) mostly well! Lace sensors eh? Have a blue and silver in one of my squier strats.. Duncan bucker in the bridge tho. C5 IIRC. Take care
                  Believe me when I say that some of the most amazing music in history was made on equipment that's not as good as what you own right now.

Jol Dantzig

Comment

Robert, just noticed we started bout the same time..
                    Believe me when I say that some of the most amazing music in history was made on equipment that's not as good as what you own right now.

Jol Dantzig

Comment

theres a ton of march 2004 join dates. thats when we switched from the old board to this one

Comment

Working...
                      X