banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1998 was when I stumbled thru The InterWeb door and landed here, Once known as:_DONZO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jeremy
    replied
    theres a ton of march 2004 join dates. thats when we switched from the old board to this one

Leave a comment:

• BloodRose
    replied
    Robert, just noticed we started bout the same time..

Leave a comment:

• BloodRose
    replied
    Thanks for checking in and glad seems all is (hopefully) mostly well! Lace sensors eh? Have a blue and silver in one of my squier strats.. Duncan bucker in the bridge tho. C5 IIRC. Take care

Leave a comment:

• Robert S.
    replied
    Donzo you wild child creature from the past! HTF are you doing. So glad to see you're kicking. Gotta boogie but we need to catch up.

Leave a comment:

• Don Mare
    replied
    Originally posted by PFDarkside View Post
    Wow, that’s the same year I ended up here on the same quest. Rodney, Butch and Kellie all were very helpful and I had a great time researching and swapping pickups.

Quite a nice business you’ve built, Don! I need to try out a set of your Tele pickups…
    I recall you PFDarside LOL - those were the Good Ole days! ( man....what happened to Music?, 1st Napster, then Covid - two major Blows - now Music is really missing the POINT~ and may not even know it! shucks~ )

Leave a comment:

• Don Mare
    replied
    Originally posted by jeremy View Post
    hey donzo, nice to see ya around
    Well I'll be it's Jeremy~ oh my we have missed yas Bro! - Great to see your here! message me or email - lets catch up a little ok?

Leave a comment:

• jeremy
    replied
    hey donzo, nice to see ya around

Leave a comment:

• PFDarkside
    replied
    Wow, that’s the same year I ended up here on the same quest. Rodney, Butch and Kellie all were very helpful and I had a great time researching and swapping pickups.

Quite a nice business you’ve built, Don! I need to try out a set of your Tele pickups…

Leave a comment:

• Don Mare
    replied
    Originally posted by eclecticsynergy View Post
    Good to see you stopping in, Don. You've built yourself a reputation for making great pickups.
    thx... And what I have learned from it all is simply this: "No good deed goes UN-PUNISHED" all joking aside! at 65 today I look just like him -->>> in photo: Gong Man!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Don Mare; 11-11-2022, 10:58 PM.

Leave a comment:

• eclecticsynergy
    replied
    Good to see you stopping in, Don. You've built yourself a reputation for making great pickups.

Leave a comment:

• 1998 was when I stumbled thru The InterWeb door and landed here, Once known as:_DONZO

I was Reverend:_Donzo_ the "Reverend" added to my handle was a gift from the Moderator "Rodney Gene" from the Custom Shop

--I cut my teeth on pickups here - ( every-night ) had a good memory for pickups and nothing else at all! --

--a year later I started a Job in the Pickup Industry In some far away place that made (FENDER LACE SENSORS) --

--5-years later I started my own Pickup (Bootique-1-man) Industry & been at it for 17 years --

-- today I'm feeling very old and will be older Dec 15th (65) --

-- Byeeeee --

Working...
X