Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C-5 with modern distortion

Hey everyone!

I'm still on my journey of finding the right pup for my guitar, and people suggested that I would most likely benefit from a C-5 for my style of playing. So, I'm asking this: Does anyone have any clips of the C-5 being played through modern/heavy distortion with maybe some good palm mutes and such? Thanks a lot!

Daniel

Equipment: I have a Washburn WG228. a Peavey Studio Pro 112, a Digitech RP200, and a DOD Death Metal Distortion Pedal... My amp is new, I love it. I've been playing for about 3 years, I'm ok, but I'm not great. I'm good at rhythm guitar, but I couldn't solo if my life depended on it...

https://forum.seymourduncan.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=217

There you go
    Originally posted by The Minstrel
    Fair as the country was and the goatboy life my fellows' lot, if I could not've imagined my music's one day whisking me Orionlike to the stars, I'd have as well flung myself into the sea. No other fate would even faintly do; an impassioned lack of alternatives moved my tongue; what for another might be a heartfelt wish was for me an absolute condition.

Comment

Wow! That's an awesome tone! I love the open vocal "aww" like tone. Sounds very balanced and full. Thanks a lot! Any more you guys?
      Equipment: I have a Washburn WG228. a Peavey Studio Pro 112, a Digitech RP200, and a DOD Death Metal Distortion Pedal... My amp is new, I love it. I've been playing for about 3 years, I'm ok, but I'm not great. I'm good at rhythm guitar, but I couldn't solo if my life depended on it...

Comment

Re: C-5 with modern distortion

ah, i remember that one =) very very neat playing.. what's your EQ on that one?

Comment

Working...
        X