Clip - Here's another original i recorded

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Clip - Here's another original i recorded

That's what this old world need's! Some great, feel good music! That was excellant!! Great song and that was a great band you had there. I know it's easier said than done but I'll tell ya, with the skill's and talent that you have you should be getting something together. Do you have any current originals that you've written? Are you jamming with anybody at all? If not you gotta do it! Most people would give damn near anything to possess the skill that you have.

Comment

Ahhh Vhoholic, the guy who's clip on the wolfgang registery and imfomative replies to my numerous questions was the catalyst for my 5150 purchase.

I can't help but have 'the punter vibe' every time I hear you playing.

I'll be looking for your 20 questions on metal sludge . Do you have any pics of your 80's promo shots? With a pro demo like that, you must have had some label interest.

Comment

Originally posted by inter
        I'll be looking for your 20 questions on metal sludge
        Hehe ... my band is doing an interview with them!

Well, I played the track on repeat last night ... listened to it about 12x in a row while I did other stuff.

This song holds up well! It really reminds me of a cross between White Lion and VH.
        Why don't you take your little Cobra Kais and get outta here?!
        My collaborative PROGRESSIVE ROCK PROJECT, As Follows.

Comment

Some serious hot rockin goin on there. haha! cool...
          Jackson SL1 with an Emg 81 and Emg single coils
          Charvel custom with a Seymour Duncan Live Wire Metal
          B.C. Rich Warlock N.J. with crappy B.C. Rich stock pickups
          Digitech Gsp21 Legend(about to upgrade to an Engl e570)
          BBE 482 Sonic Maximizer
          Alesis Meq230
          Samson S1500 750watt a side power amp(about to upgrade to a Mesa Boogie 2:ninety)
          X2 Marshall 4x12 1960 "B" cabs

My band: www.decrepitbirth.com

Comment

Killer tone and chops, nice flow, great vocals.. definite 80s rock influence.
            My Duncan demos and songs

Comment

Originally posted by Rid
              Wow that was great VHoholic.
              Thanks Rid!

Originally posted by Mike M.
              That's what this old world need's! Some great, feel good music! That was excellant!! Great song and that was a great band you had there. I know it's easier said than done but I'll tell ya, with the skill's and talent that you have you should be getting something together. Do you have any current originals that you've written? Are you jamming with anybody at all? If not you gotta do it! Most people would give damn near anything to possess the skill that you have.
              Thanks for your kind words Mike. As far as current originals go I have a bunch of scattered ideas but no full songs recorded or anything like that. No band either although i would like to put something together.

Originally posted by inter
              Ahhh Vhoholic, the guy who's clip on the wolfgang registery and imfomative replies to my numerous questions was the catalyst for my 5150 purchase.

I can't help but have 'the punter vibe' every time I hear you playing.

I'll be looking for your 20 questions on metal sludge . Do you have any pics of your 80's promo shots? With a pro demo like that, you must have had some label interest.
              Hey man. Not a bad amp right! I'm pretty sure the singer has a bunch of old promo shots. Haven't talked to him in years though. I think i might even have some floating around my parents house in storage, not sure though. I'll have to take a look. We sent our demo to a few Record companies and the response we kept getting was this is some great stuff but we are only looking at grunge style bands now. We sent it out at the tail end of the 80's early 90's so we were a little late with the whole thing. Atlantic Records told us that they would have signed us on the spot if they had received the tape a few years earlier. That pretty much bummed us all out.

Originally posted by TwilightOdyssey
              Hehe ... my band is doing an interview with them!

Well, I played the track on repeat last night ... listened to it about 12x in a row while I did other stuff.

This song holds up well! It really reminds me of a cross between White Lion and VH.
              Thanks man. I took a listen to one of your clips. Great stuff. Best of luck with it!

Originally posted by shroudofimpurity
              Some serious hot rockin goin on there. haha! cool...
              Thanks.

Originally posted by Stevo
              Killer tone and chops, nice flow, great vocals.. definite 80s rock influence.
              Thanks Stevo.
              Sound Clips

Van Halen I tone clip

Updated Van Halen clips, originals and a few others.....check out my new VH Store also. Enjoy!

Comment

Working...
              X