my guitar playing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my guitar playing

i didn't like these clips at first, but a couple weeks later listening back on them i kinda like them... and i wanted you guys to hear me play so, here it is.

Last edited by Cory_Dylan; 04-01-2004, 03:26 PM. Reason: took out my wining

Re: my guitar playing

hey man..sounds pretty good..I'm diggin' the lead tone...you usin' a mic to record? the quality's pretty good..

those marshal combos rip! I played through one at GC..had all kinds of built in fx..sounded killer
    Splawn QR
    Splawn 4x12 w/greenbacks
    Splawn 2x12 w/ CL80s
    George Lynch Skulls n' Snakes Sig ESP w/JB trembucker

My Cover Band
    My Gear Pix
    My SPLAWN Clips
    My SPLAWN Vids/Homepage

Comment

no excuses man.....dont put yourself down........your really good man, great touch and feel, i liked it alot
      http://www.myspace.com/wildcatdotdotdot

Fender Telecaster 1962 Reissue MIJ
      >cord<
      1968 Fender Twin Reverb

Comment

really diggin the songs and the wah.

Comment

yeah, the first 2 recordings i did at a friends house who has one of those cheap behringer mixers. (same mic and all) idk if it was the mixer or if he just didn't know how to get good quality but there is a lot of noise. i have a yamaha mg mixer and an MXL condenser mic, and it sounds great. i stil haven't got it all down yet, but im working on it. i'll post some better clips later after i get everything worked out. i love that amp. not all tube, but i didn't care. sounds like it. (the guy at the music store tried to lie to me and told me it was, but when he realized i wasn't stupid i got him down about 20 bucks on it) killer amp for 500!!!

hey flank, i took your advice. thanks a lot guys, its good to get compliments from guys with experience. im gna go play guitar now!

Comment

My god man, excellent work on that distorted solo, really. How long have you been playing? You just put my skills to shame lol. I've been playing for 2 years. I just cant find much time duruing the week due to incredible amounts of homework so my skills are kinda low lead wise for that reason.
            Mike Lipe Virtuoso #009
            Ibanez RG1570 Custom
            PRS McCarty STD
            '71 Gibson SG Custom
            Bogner Alchemist 2x12
            Vox AD15VT

Comment

Thanks a lot man, i started playing guitar when i was 7, then quit until about 3 n a half years ago. No shame man. Just get more into it when you have the time. Ha, i was starting to get discouraged because noone was replying. Thanks again.

Comment

Yeah Cory . . . nice "wah" work. All good clips.

Comment

Takes time to get the recording thing down, I've been doin' it with some funky equipment for a long time - since before cassette players. Here's a trac you can jam to using E Major and E minor leads. You'll get a cramp in your wah foot if you keep a division of the beat.......get down, your wah over this will be cool:

lemme know how it goes.............boogie

Comment

Working...
                  X