Clips Of The Boss SD1 And The DS1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clips Of The Boss SD1 And The DS1

Webs.com has been shut down on the 31st of August 2023. Find out what that means for your site and how to move it to another provider.

Here's what the Boss SD1 and DS1 sound after some mods...Just some short,no frills clips...

John
    Last edited by STRATDELUXER97; 03-22-2004, 10:18 AM.
    Amps: 66 Fender BF Pro Reverb Combo,1973 50 Watt Marshall Head,Marshall 4x12 A/V Cab,Vox ToneLab LE,Vox VTH Valvetronix 120 Head,Vox AD 2x12 Cab,Roland Cube 20X

Guitars: Several Stratocasters,2 Fender Telecasters,Gibson SG Standard,Tokai Love Rock Les Paul,Dean Acoustic.

Pickups: SD SSL2,SSL5,Twangbanger,Antiquity Surfers,59N,Seth Lover N/B,Dimarzio Fred,Dimarzio VPAF N,Fender Fat 50s,Fralin SP43 Bridge,Brobucker,Antiquity Texas Hot.

bump (least I could do for such a kind offer)
    Last edited by korovamilkdud; 03-17-2004, 02:16 PM.
    Originally posted by Pink Unicorn Horsey
    Dumbness on massive idiocy with the stupid dumb-dumbnity of ridiculous WTFation in the dumbass of you-idiot.
    Originally posted by Sosomething
    "How do I improve the tone of my ThrasherKidzz-O-Blaster combo??"

The answer is always "burn it, dumbass."

Comment

Originally posted by korovamilkdud
      bump (least I could do for such a kind offer)
      No problem...How did the pedals sound? I'm always improving and trying new things with my mods..

John
      Amps: 66 Fender BF Pro Reverb Combo,1973 50 Watt Marshall Head,Marshall 4x12 A/V Cab,Vox ToneLab LE,Vox VTH Valvetronix 120 Head,Vox AD 2x12 Cab,Roland Cube 20X

Guitars: Several Stratocasters,2 Fender Telecasters,Gibson SG Standard,Tokai Love Rock Les Paul,Dean Acoustic.

Pickups: SD SSL2,SSL5,Twangbanger,Antiquity Surfers,59N,Seth Lover N/B,Dimarzio Fred,Dimarzio VPAF N,Fender Fat 50s,Fralin SP43 Bridge,Brobucker,Antiquity Texas Hot.

Comment

Originally posted by STRATDELUXER97
        No problem...How did the pedals sound? I'm always improving and trying new things with my mods..

John

I liked the DS-1 clip at the bottom. mmm...valvey.
        Originally posted by Pink Unicorn Horsey
        Dumbness on massive idiocy with the stupid dumb-dumbnity of ridiculous WTFation in the dumbass of you-idiot.
        Originally posted by Sosomething
        "How do I improve the tone of my ThrasherKidzz-O-Blaster combo??"

The answer is always "burn it, dumbass."

Comment

Originally posted by korovamilkdud
          I liked the DS-1 clip at the bottom. mmm...valvey.
          It all comes down to having the schematics in front of you,some decent backround and knowledge of circuits,and knowing where and what components are needed to make the changes...You also have to know enough about whatever pedal you mod because if it doesn't work when it's finished,then what? Do you buy another pedal and give the guy a new pedal? Do you tell your buddy"Hey,sorry but after modding your pedal,I can't figure out why it doesn't work anymore"? I Mod alot of pedals but I also have a very firm grip on how they work and how to test components when they don't work...Sometimes we learn alot by our mistakes...it's a fun hobby and I enjoy it alot..I've had a few instances myself years ago where I finished a pedal and it didn't work....It's like "GREAT! NOW WHAT?" Scary feeling...

John

Comment

Very cool clips, man. I like the fatness in all of them!

Hey, I'm having some problems with my Dunlop Crybaby GCB-95, do you think you can help me?
            Watch My Videos
            Photography
            www.myspace.com/thebillyhong
            "Anything worth living for is worth suffering for."

Comment

Originally posted by Biu
              Very cool clips, man. I like the fatness in all of them!

Hey, I'm having some problems with my Dunlop Crybaby GCB-95, do you think you can help me?
              Yep...What kinds of problems buddy? Send me a private message about it and we'll see if we can get ya fixed up..

John

Comment

Link down? Can't seem to access them.

Pedals are on the way, looking forward to you working your mastery.
                My Bands -
                https://kamikazechoir.hearnow.com/
                www.instagram.com/kamikazechoir
                www.reverbnation.com/theheartlessdevils

Just some fun guitar stuff from time to time
                GUITAR KULTURE

Comment

Originally posted by Wattage
                  Link down? Can't seem to access them.

Pedals are on the way, looking forward to you working your mastery.
                  Thanks Scott...I'll try to see why that link isn't working?

John

Comment

Originally posted by STRATDELUXER97
                    Thanks Scott...I'll try to see why that link isn't working?

John
                    Click on "My Music"

Webs.com has been shut down on the 31st of August 2023. Find out what that means for your site and how to move it to another provider.

Comment

Working...
                    X