Well the Island chase....hehe with a chorus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well the Island chase....hehe with a chorus

So I recorded one more version...using my Ibanez RC-99 chorus to give it that extra 20 years ago feel...lol
    The overdrive is my Hypo mega transparent hifi ultra OP-amp'ed assymetrical super 112 channels od with hand selected clipping LED's......with extra added and much improved headroom using -220volts ac/dc couplings...boutflique über transpired HYPE HYPE HYPE blah blah drive with a total ghost harmonic clean booster rooster...hehe sorry I just read a few things that really made me shake my head.....as Keith once said: The right guitar through the right amp.....if it is an old battered tele through a transitorradio...well so be it
    The rest is simply just nonsense
    in my not very humble opinion
    Hehehehehehe
    Now let me see...I used my worn Kramer, it has a CC in the bridge, and the front singlecoil like that one in the middle is an APS-1...sweet pickups...my A2 guitar essentially...very tranparent and uncoloured....oh bugger
    The amp is the evil 240 watts with 6 KT-88 equipped Hiwatt top, the speaker is my sorry old 20 watts greenback, having a difficult time being abused by the Hiwatt...and I even played at low volumes...
    My playing...well I winged the damm thing..since it was just fun to play over..lol
    I use Fender 0.10 total tone strings.....well joke aside they do sound pretty good, and costs less than EB's.
    Ok I used my Plexitone(bad overdrive..do not try one of those), my Delayla XL...which is a hybrid Digital/Analog delay(hate it...it is sterile and digital.....blah blah tampotup...no not good)..no shoe lypass...an Ibanez RC-99 chorus(hey it is analouge...it is just marvelous....wah wah), it has a nifty blue LED now, and my sterile CM comsquisher with no tone(meaning all those knobs are making my head dizzy)...hehe
    http://fileserv6.soundclick.com/fast...hasechorus.mp3
    And here is the sorry result of my feeble attempts...
    This is a result of Danish upbringing...sarcasm and irony at a higher tranparent level...added harmonics guys...you better belive it
    Well I use those extremely nice Duncan pickups...love those
    Last edited by Vasshu the humanoid typhoon; 10-30-2004, 06:15 PM.

Re: Well the Island chase....hehe with a chorus

holy crap, you got a Dr201?......
    http://www.myspace.com/wildcatdotdotdot

Fender Telecaster 1962 Reissue MIJ
    >cord<
    1968 Fender Twin Reverb

Comment

Thats an awesome composition rid, nice choice of notes, nice runs and cool tremolo work, loved listening to it, and good follow up in the thread intro too!!!
      neat
      Fender Sunn Mustang - highly rayz'd!
      Laney LX35R Combo
      ToneWorks AX10
      ...wish there was more but thats it

Comment

Thanks rayz.
        Hehe sorry I was in a funny mood last night when I wrote all that above^^, but I had read alot about socalled tonewonder machines, that can cook you coffee with harmonics and with tranparency that I almost had a fit from laughter.

Comment

This song has got a very good rythm (ok itīs 80īs like ). I loved your guitar tone, this chorus is great too. Your technique is kind of state of the art, lot of nice things. The song passed very quick although itīs almost 4 minutes long so, it wasnīt boring or something like that.

Rock on!
          Originally posted by Guitarist
          Honestly, I like Scott's words. "There is a rhythm to life. Ride the waves."

And keep in mind that while nothing lasts forever, nothing is lost.
          http://soundcloud.com/adrian-czarnecki/tracks

Comment

Thanks Strangesound...

Comment

Hated it ...

J/K!! I love it, man. It kicked my butt in several places!
              Actually, it reminded me a lot of Ronnie Montrose (remember him?!) ... very cool little turn arounds.
              Your sound is a lot more "attacky" and chorused out that mine, but it really served the music well!
              Why don't you take your little Cobra Kais and get outta here?!
              My collaborative PROGRESSIVE ROCK PROJECT, As Follows.

Comment

Hehe thanks guys..
                Well normally I do not use chorus much on my od'ed sounds, I mostly prefer them pure, but I sometimes I like alittle chorus/phaser/Flanger stuff.
                Ronnie huh!
                Hehe oh my now I just need Sammy on vocals then
                Yep my Plexi bites alot....I have a few modded for slightly different sounds and feel, this one is the normal retail one, well it has equal amount of sustain and such, very playable...no worries just plug in and do your thing....hehe simple.

Comment

Working...
                X