Rough song-idea 2 guitars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rough song-idea 2 guitars

Hey. I fell in love to create 2 different guitarparts.
    Here you can find a new song idea. Somehow I wrote it some minutes ago because many things are messed up. Itīs recorded very quick, just to hold this moment. How do you like it?

Take care,
    Adrian
    Originally posted by Guitarist
    Honestly, I like Scott's words. "There is a rhythm to life. Ride the waves."

And keep in mind that while nothing lasts forever, nothing is lost.
    http://soundcloud.com/adrian-czarnecki/tracks

Re: Rough song-idea 2 guitars

Sounds cool Strangesound!
    Sound Clips

Van Halen I tone clip

Updated Van Halen clips, originals and a few others.....check out my new VH Store also. Enjoy!

Comment

sounds like 3 guitar parts? i like it however the backing guitars' tone being good by itself. Doesn't fit for me with the lead lines.

But that's just me
      boreddddddddddd

Comment

Hey man thats great!

But I agree with Chi3f about the tones, have you heard Alvin_Lee_Fan's newest clip? That kinda tone would fit better imo, or just any fat clean sound with some verb, then it'd be chilled to the extreme
        My clips

Originally posted by Rid
        How do I block my hardtail?

Comment

Hey that was good, i loved the way the two lead tracks were doing different things and harmonized out of nowhere, great idea to work on, and the tone was awesome!
          Fender Sunn Mustang - highly rayz'd!
          Laney LX35R Combo
          ToneWorks AX10
          ...wish there was more but thats it

Comment

i agree with nuntius and chi3f about the clean tone not fitting in, but the lead tone was way to good.
            Fender Sunn Mustang - highly rayz'd!
            Laney LX35R Combo
            ToneWorks AX10
            ...wish there was more but thats it

Comment

Thank you

It was a try and I appreciate your comments to make this thing better. Iīll be working on that.

Comment

I think your tone is fine, but it sounds like the guitar parts are widly out of sequence with each other, to my ears ...
                Why don't you take your little Cobra Kais and get outta here?!
                My collaborative PROGRESSIVE ROCK PROJECT, As Follows.

Comment

Originally posted by TwilightOdyssey
                  I think your tone is fine, but it sounds like the guitar parts are widly out of sequence with each other, to my ears ...
                  Yes, thatīs very recognizable. I played the clean part 4 measures and "looped" it 3 or 4 times. I didnīt cut it that good. Itīs a very rough version. I wanted some feedback about this idea. Thanks for listening.

Comment

i'd really like to hear this developed into something bigger.

i somehow have the inability to produce nice clean parts and a slow-ish melody

and i gotta record it in the spur of the moment or i forget everything.

like the lead tone, and the double harmony, but at some parts you drift too far apart with them

Comment

Working...
                    X