Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Clips of the Custom Custom and C5

Hey guys,
    after a few requests, ive uploaded some riffs that i recorded with my CC and my C5 in a gibson flying V

all tracks were done on a POD2.0 - either marshall or soldano settings (cant completley remember)
    most of the clips have alot of distortion and a few without, so u should be able to get a feel of the pickups to an extent

if theres any questions, just give me a bell - lots of sloppy playing , but it should help u with tone!

Here's the link:

tell me what u think,

when i get some time over the next week, ill do some more C5 samples too

ok have fun!

Ishan
    Guitars:
    Ernie Ball/Music Man Sillhouette Special (custom wound Blue Velvets, JB bridge), Ibanez RG3120 (PAFPro neck, Tone Zone), Gibson V (Seth in Neck, C5 in bridge), Fender Highway 1 Stratocaster (Stock)
    Amps:
    Mesa Boogie Mark III Simulcass Head, Marshall JMP-1, Mesa Boogie 50/50, Trace Elliot Tramp

Re: My Clips of the Custom Custom and C5

Wow thanks for the clips man! The whole Custom series debate is a long and intricate one, and you've added something very useful.

Playing was wicked too. I liked all four clips.

For some reason, I quite dig the C5 clip much more than I would have expected... although other clips that I've heard from other people recording the C5 didn't seem to be too nice tone-wise in my ears.

Can you sit down with your V when you play?

Thanks for the clips ishmun... having fun with the doubleneck?

Bee
    Originally posted by Kanye West
    Welcome to the real world. Everybody wanna booooo me but I'm a fan of real pop culture!!! No disrespect but we watchin' the show at the crib right now cause...well you know...I'm not crazy y'all, I'm just real.

Comment

nice
      My Soundclick page.

Comment

Originally posted by Rainmaker
        Wow thanks for the clips man! The whole Custom series debate is a long and intricate one, and you've added something very useful.

Playing was wicked too. I liked all four clips.

For some reason, I quite dig the C5 clip much more than I would have expected... although other clips that I've heard from other people recording the C5 didn't seem to be too nice tone-wise in my ears.

Can you sit down with your V when you play?

Thanks for the clips ishmun... having fun with the doubleneck?

Bee
        hehe thanks bro

i play my doublneck with all my 4 arms :P
        all the clips were me sitting down with the V heheeh - i just play it classical guitar style - it may look weird, but its fine once ur used to it!

Ishan
        Guitars:
        Ernie Ball/Music Man Sillhouette Special (custom wound Blue Velvets, JB bridge), Ibanez RG3120 (PAFPro neck, Tone Zone), Gibson V (Seth in Neck, C5 in bridge), Fender Highway 1 Stratocaster (Stock)
        Amps:
        Mesa Boogie Mark III Simulcass Head, Marshall JMP-1, Mesa Boogie 50/50, Trace Elliot Tramp

Comment

the C5 sounded smokin'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          Wayne Rock-legend #143 Jazz/JB
          Suhr OD-50
          Suhr 4x12" Vintage 30's

"Bradshaw" Moded Crybaby, Majik Box Rocket Fuel

Comment

Working...
          X