an old instumental i recorded on my PC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• an old instumental i recorded on my PC

using a crappy zoom pedalboard some keyboards and of course guitar........it's on geocities so maybe downloading won't be perfect

Latest news coverage, email, free stock quotes, live scores and video are just the beginning. Discover more every day at Yahoo!

was it THAT bad?

Comment

no link from here.....:/

Comment

listening now. seems pretty cool. my first impression was something like ride across the river by dire straits.

now its turning it up a bit, cool tune at about 1 minute in.

nice guitar work, with both of them......

nice chops, great playing with a terrific tone to go with the song.

there was just a part were, there is another... where i think you went a little to fast for the song, weird temp change

the tapping i love! great addition. goes well with the song to bring the pace up.

the little riff thing, interesting and it could work, but needs a little help with tempo.

i just heard where some editing to place i think, starting the delay thing....that delay was a nice touch.....same with the feedback thing, great ending.

overall, i like the tune. great job! nice playing, and, imo, with those changes it could be amazing!
        esp ltd deluxe ec-1000 (amber sunburst)
        fender mim standard strat
        peavey classic 30
        johnson j-station
        original ibanez ts-9 (not in use)
        dunlop crybaby (sometimes in use)
        yamaha f-310p acoustic
        taylor 410 acoustic
        "This ain't no ballet-we want people to listen with their eyes closed,to just let the music come inside them and forget their wordly cares..." Duane Allman
        "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." - Dr. Suess

Comment

Originally posted by fenderiarhs
          was it THAT bad?
          No way dude! Sounded awesome, you really have some melodic control going on ! I also totally digged the vibe and I really liked the tapping. I don't mind the little flaws, cuz the song makes up for that

Jackson USA '98 Custom Shop KE2 w/ Duncan TB-4 JB(b) & Jazz(n)
          Gibson '87 Flying V Designer w/ Duncan Screamin' Demon (n) & Bill Lawrence L500XL (b)
          Fender '70 Stratocaster w/ stock pick ups

VHT Ultralead plugged into a
          Marshall 2x12 Vintage
          Bogner Shiva oversized 1x12 cab (Celestion Classic Lead 80 loaded)

(80's Gibson Dirty Finger pick ups (b&n) on the side)

Comment

Working...
          X