Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New clip up! Echo Groove...

Hey everyone!

I just recorded a new clip and posted it on Soundclick.com. Its a pretty neat riff, somewhat of a dark mood present in there. I wrote it about a year ago while fooling around with my processor. Hope you like it! Questions and comments are greatly appreciated!!!

Echo Groove

Daniel

Last edited by dudeman08; 04-07-2004, 07:18 PM.
    Equipment: I have a Washburn WG228. a Peavey Studio Pro 112, a Digitech RP200, and a DOD Death Metal Distortion Pedal... My amp is new, I love it. I've been playing for about 3 years, I'm ok, but I'm not great. I'm good at rhythm guitar, but I couldn't solo if my life depended on it...

Re: New clip up! Echo Groove...

has anyone listened to my clip? any feeback/comments/constructive criticism?

Thanks-
    Daniel

YAY!! I reached 30 posts and earned my first star thingy!!!!!!!!!! I'm now a member!!!

(ok, that had nothing to do with guitars, but still... woohoo!!!)
    Last edited by dudeman08; 04-07-2004, 08:59 PM.
    Equipment: I have a Washburn WG228. a Peavey Studio Pro 112, a Digitech RP200, and a DOD Death Metal Distortion Pedal... My amp is new, I love it. I've been playing for about 3 years, I'm ok, but I'm not great. I'm good at rhythm guitar, but I couldn't solo if my life depended on it...

Comment

Sounds pretty good to me! What did you record that on, real good quality.
      My Bands -
      https://kamikazechoir.hearnow.com/
      www.instagram.com/kamikazechoir
      www.reverbnation.com/theheartlessdevils

Just some fun guitar stuff from time to time
      GUITAR KULTURE

Comment

Thanks Wattage! I ran my guitar into my Digitech RP200 processor directly into my soundcard. I use a Creative Soundblaster Audigy X-Gamer soundcard. I used Sonic Foundry Sound Forge 6.0. I used the middle single coil pickup when recording.

Comment

cool clip. weird but nice vibe it had going through the tune.....nice playing....
          esp ltd deluxe ec-1000 (amber sunburst)
          fender mim standard strat
          peavey classic 30
          johnson j-station
          original ibanez ts-9 (not in use)
          dunlop crybaby (sometimes in use)
          yamaha f-310p acoustic
          taylor 410 acoustic
          "This ain't no ballet-we want people to listen with their eyes closed,to just let the music come inside them and forget their wordly cares..." Duane Allman
          "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." - Dr. Suess

Comment

thanks xerxes..
            i had lots of delay (obviously) and phaser along with it. yeah, i'd say it sounds a little weird, but i think the better term for it would be "unique"....hehe. its really hard to distinguish how fast i'm picking with all the delay, and that's what i like about it.

Comment

yeah. i think a better word would be "mysterious". nicely blending speed of playing with the delay.
              esp ltd deluxe ec-1000 (amber sunburst)
              fender mim standard strat
              peavey classic 30
              johnson j-station
              original ibanez ts-9 (not in use)
              dunlop crybaby (sometimes in use)
              yamaha f-310p acoustic
              taylor 410 acoustic
              "This ain't no ballet-we want people to listen with their eyes closed,to just let the music come inside them and forget their wordly cares..." Duane Allman
              "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." - Dr. Suess

Comment

Working...
              X