New Clip: The Dream +PLEASE HELP ME OUT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Clip: The Dream +PLEASE HELP ME OUT

Yo. It's me again. During the coming month I'm going to try and release an album of solo work. This clip runs in the same vein as the first post I made (search back a bit to find it): I wrote the rhythm track and adlibbed the solo separately, then put them together in Windows Sound Recorder, the worst audio program ever made.

Angelfire on Lycos, established in 1995, is one of the leading personal publishing communities on the Web. Angelfire makes it easy for members to create their own blogs, web sites, get a web address (domain) and start publishing online.

I am very proud of this piece, especially the rhythm part. I'd like to think it's a bit Pink Floyd-ish. This will be the opening track for my album. The tracks following it will mostly be heavy-hitting metal to reflect my rage and my grief. Long story.

Anyways, Windows Sound Recorder sucks pretty bad, and I'd like to ask for advice on what I should use instead, namely free programs.

I sincerely appreciate comments and would love to hear opinions and suggestions. Thank you very much.
Working...
X