Spacey ambient loop jam with Zoom G1Xon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spacey ambient loop jam with Zoom G1Xon

First actual "stereo out" recording with my Zoom G1Xon Multi-Fx/Looper.... trippy, spacey, ambient loop with a clean solo (switching between neck/middle/bridge pups & a couple of different clean patches )

Recording chain: Zoom's "line out" to my digital handheld recorder's "line in" (...ie as elaborate as always lol). All patches are unedited. No pre/post prod.

The clean/mod stuff sounds pretty decent with the stereo cable I just got..(but distorted tones seem to thin out/not cut through enough/get clinical/harsh/edgy etc...) so I think I'll use the stereo cable for clean stuff & the mono FX patch cable for dirt

...gets busier as it progresses...must be my ADD lol.
    "Less is less, more is more...how can less be more?" ~Yngwie J Malmsteen

I did it my way ~ Frank Sinatra

Originally posted by Rodney Gene
    If you let your tone speak for itself you'll find alot less people join the conversation.

Youtube

Re: Spacey ambient loop jam with Zoom G1Xon

Hehe trippy stuff....good way to explore some more creative sounds!

Comment

haha...yeah, it's fun doing different/wierd stuff with this little pedal. I'm usually too lazy to hook up a ton of effects to my amps & jam along..this makes it easy lol (obviously makes recording stuff a breeze too...)

Anyway...here's the trippy/creepy (..& as always ...pretty tacky ) technicolor version.

Last edited by Phantasmagoria; 10-01-2014, 08:22 AM.

If you let your tone speak for itself you'll find alot less people join the conversation.

Youtube

Comment

Bump for my classy new HD video upgrade on vimeo...

Been sharpening my inborn talent/sweet WMM skillz since I got my new desktop with it's upgraded version of Movie Maker..

Youtube

Comment

Working...
        X