No announcement yet.

So Many Tears (Dokken/Lynch) Solo I did at work today Duncan Distortion Content

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Many Tears (Dokken/Lynch) Solo I did at work today Duncan Distortion Content

I did the backing track really quickly in Garageband for iPad then recorded the live guitar direct to my iPhone 6 via a Tascam iXJ2. The Duncan Distortion is badass!!

Mark

Re: So Many Tears (Dokken/Lynch) Solo I did at work today Duncan Distortion Content

Very nice. It's so hard to nail that sideways vibrato that Lynch/DeMartintini/Lee do so well!
    Great song choice, too. Love that song!
    Why don't you take your little Cobra Kais and get outta here?!
    My collaborative PROGRESSIVE ROCK PROJECT, As Follows.

Comment

Re: So Many Tears (Dokken/Lynch) Solo I did at work today Duncan Distortion Content

Nice. That's one of favs from that album. Love that crazy vibrato. I use that in spots from time to time.

Comment

Nice job!

Comment

Thanks guys!!!! Much appreciated!

Mark

Comment

did you quit using the Blackouts?

Comment

Originally posted by JOLLY View Post
              did you quit using the Blackouts?
              For now

Comment

Nice job, I use the horizontal vibrato as well. Definitely hard to get used to. Nice wide "normal" vibrato as well. It's actually refreshing to hear someone do this solo instead of the ten millionth attempt at "Mr. Scary" (although that song is still loads of fun to play). Great job and nice fat tone.

Comment

Working...
                X